Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2011, 09:20 AM

Free shopping vouchers

Just thought I would mention this as seeing the cold-calling thread reminded me to share in case anyone else would like to benefit from free vouchers.

I am with Southern electric and you can get free vouchers with their money-saving discount scheme they do called "Money-savers4you.com". I used to buy John Lewis vouchers and you got 10% extra free. Last year I saved the free vouchers up and we got a free flat-screen tv after Christmas!

Unfortunately they stopped doing the John Lewis vouchers so I have changed allegiance to Sainsbury's. The discount is 5% so I am buying about £600 of vouchers each month for our shopping, my Mum's shopping and our petrol and then you get 5% off so you get them for £570 so I'm saving the £30 each month to spend at Christmas.

The only thing is you can't use them for home delivery like you could the John Lewis ones so I have to go to the supermarket myself.

However, think this is a really good deal for anyone who normally shops at Sainsbury's so thought I would share.