Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2016, 10:15 PM
Originally Posted by NickyAnn View Post
Now that I think of it, Gnash the great has no dog photos either...........................
O yes I have - you just need to look
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-07-2016, 10:15 PM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
Well I don't like you - nothing wrong with being young, brash, cocky even, but YOU are just plain rude. You have no respect, you are ignorant but either pretend or think otherwise. You clearly were spoiled as a child, and as my darling old mother would say you need a bloody good spanking.

One thing in your favour is your beautiful dogs - they look to be very well looked after, even though they are docked ... and yet another reminder, my name is Gnasher or Nikki.

Goodnight.
That's ok, Michigan is bigger than your little island........ Now speaking of ear cropping.................

Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2016, 10:19 PM
NickyAnn, most if not All states are bigger than this island. So what? London is still the centre of the world for Finance, our language is still the number one language in the world, we can trace our history back further than most, we have buildings still standing that are well over a thousand years old, we fought and won not one, but two World Wars against a country far, far bigger than our's.

We are not called "Great" Britain for nothing.

You need to learn some respect, young lady.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-07-2016, 10:20 PM
Gnasher never been into breeding only ever bred 1litter in the 25 years pups these days still make big money depending on which lines ones interested in
As we make our living from the sporting industry having well trained dogs is more our niche
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2016, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
Gnasher never been into breeding only ever bred 1litter in the 25 years pups these days still make big money depending on which lines ones interested in
As we make our living from the sporting industry having well trained dogs is more our niche
Not the brightest of dogs, but very high prey drive and very focussed - are they easy to train to the gun? Lizzie was never used as a gundog.
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-07-2016, 10:28 PM
NickyAnn, most if not All states are bigger than this island. So what? London is still the centre of the world for Finance, our language is still the number one language in the world, we can trace our history back further than most, we have buildings still standing that are well over a thousand years old, we fought and won not one, but two World Wars against a country far, far bigger than our's.

We are not called "Great" Britain for nothing.

You need to learn some respect, young lady.
Sir Duke of Gnash, it really true that Range Rovers are 100 percent UNSINKABLE works of British craftsmanship? Be honest?

Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2016, 10:30 PM
Sir Duke of Gnash, it really true that Range Rovers are 100 percent UNSINKABLE works of British craftsmanship? Be honest?

Run away little girl to your cinema and give us all a break.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2016, 10:33 PM

Are you totally sick or something?? I have just realised that that is a photograph of survivors from the Titanic. Do you know how many American and British men, women and children were drowned in that dreadful sinking? And you try to make a joke of it?
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-07-2016, 10:39 PM
Can only comment on my lot too dam smart certainly not a breed for the faint hearted as a first dog going from couch potato to working mode in a nano second as long as one puts in the work (as with any dog )
Used to work labs and ess up until the pointers different ball game regards training altogether
Apart from our 11mth old they will be working from August to February anything from 3to 5days a week
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-07-2016, 01:32 AM
Are you totally sick or something?? I have just realised that that is a photograph of survivors from the Titanic. Do you know how many American and British men, women and children were drowned in that dreadful sinking? And you try to make a joke of it?
Do you realize that the Titanic was an unsinkable British masterpiece, just like the range rover?

How long did it take you to realize???????????????

Should have taken about .05 seconds.
Page 41 of 57 « First < 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 51 > Last »