View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2005, 08:41 PM
dreadful - chico is still in and 4tune ar out !! what a complete fix it is and I am not watching it any more !!
get chico out !!!
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

22-10-2005, 08:44 PM
noooo I can't believe it - I missed the results - how can Chico be in? who had the deciding vote?
Mango
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-10-2005, 08:48 PM
I totaly agree about chico, I think it's fixed too.
I boycotted watching it last year when that awful group was in the final,
thanks for your prompt reply, I just 'boasted' to oh...how quick was that!

Chris
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2005, 11:58 PM
Originally Posted by Het
I will have a bash Foxy, lots of wahing up and floor scrubbing should do the trick!! always works on the fellas

The problem is Het that its the four year old that is causing the problems and she just LOVES washing floors and helping She is in her element if she is wiping round with a cloth but the annoying thing is that she chatters and sings all the time she is doing it and it drives me insane
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2005, 11:51 AM
I can't believe Chico is still IN!!! Now I won't be able to watch it next week either, coz o/h won't, he is boycotting it until he's out!

Isn't 4Tune that great boy-band, I thought they were excellent, I can't believe they are out! I will have to watch my tape in the bedroom this afternoon and see what's going on!
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2005, 12:06 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog
dreadful - chico is still in and 4tune ar out !! what a complete fix it is and I am not watching it any more !!
get chico out !!!
I agree, Chico was cr@p and cant belive them lushious boys are out over him grr
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2005, 12:22 PM
you totally got the impression that all the other contestants were thinking the same though - that chico should have gone - or at least I did -

i do wish chenai woudl stop cryign thou too - she is kinda annoying crying all the time !!
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2005, 12:42 PM
When she sang the first time round she started crying and i thought exactly the same, ok she has had it rough, but ppl will go against her if she just gonna cry all the time
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2005, 05:38 PM
I've watched it now, and I agree with you after all, Chico is indeed c*ap!! I think Shane is on a par with Matthew who did that Marvin Gaye song absolutely brilliantly I thought.

Chenai is now getting on my nerves with the tears, is she going for the sympathy vote now then?
Katrina342
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-10-2005, 05:55 PM
Agree that its definately not 'Chico time'. Did anyone see him in News of the World today? He used to be a stripper and was pictured with long hair and his topless (then) girlfriend who wants to rekindle their relationship If I was her I'd calll it a close shave and go ex-directory in case he found me again
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >