View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2018, 04:41 PM
Nope Tesco website still hit and miss. Doesn't matter which browser I use. Thought maybe it was my broadband speed but that seems to be fine. So I will phone Tesco again tomorrow as they haven't got back to me yet again. So frustrating. Have a good evening all. Don't ya just love techknowlegedy.(technology). Yep that is how I have spelt it. bg!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2018, 05:35 PM
Yeah, i remember it well Chris...waiting for the bus to turn up only to be rammed, going for a night out to be met with drunken getts fighting in the street. I used to like sitting at the castle pub in skegness (next to the embassy i think) and sitting watching the bowls, i never knew how violent that could get with some of the younger players. It's a shame really as i guess people need the tourists for earning their money but it's locals who suffer, quite often we would just walk to chapel with the fishing rods and go spend the night at the lake fishing for a bit of peace and to avoid all the fights. Our caravan was right near the ride that shoots upwards (forget what it's called now) but we could hear people screaming until 10pm some nights, wasn't too bad for me but for Nidge it was a bit much as he had to be up to set the stall up at the market
Brenda, do you or your daughter do FB?? you may get a quicker response from tesco on there...nuisance especially if you want to do your shopping
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2018, 06:14 PM
The area around Fantasy Island is a nightmare at night so I'm told. Too many pubs, too many idiots. It's a ghost town in winter though
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-03-2018, 09:53 PM
Sue, Griff, Lynn, and all who have asked about Mrs. Losos. She is getting better, has been tending some of her plants in the conservatory today, shouldn't be doing it but I can't stop her If she takes it steady should be 'back to normal' by the weekend.

Casey stumbled on our walk this afternoon He has done it a few times in the last couple of months. Vet said to stay with him. He gets up OK after a couple of minutes.

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
and how is the rat situation ?
Lynn pleased to read that the ankle is improving, expect Dillon is happy to have his walks

I think the rat problem has been sorted. Completely removed the bird feeder and raked up all the seeds on the ground. Not seen any for about a week now.

Bought three of those 'Bait station' boxes so will put them around the fence line. Cats and dogs can't get inside them so they can stay there permanently.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2018, 10:10 PM
Harvey, i am sure Mrs H has enough sense not to overdo things. Sorry to hear about Casey..so worrying for you, hope he doesn't make a habit of it
Chris, yep too true, it is a nightmare and yep, everyone goes back to their home town come winter
mum's worrying, they are expecting 5-10 inches of snow in boston and it is around the time they are due to fly
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2018, 11:39 PM
OUCH! Haven't they had enough of snow here?

So sorry to hear about Casey. It's awful to watch them when they stumble especially when it gets more often. Glad the Mrs is feeling a bit better though. I think we all know when it's right to get moving again and so long as we are careful about it, it usually works out well in the end
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-03-2018, 05:41 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
So sorry to hear about Casey. It's awful to watch them when they stumble especially when it gets more often.
Glad the Mrs is feeling a bit better though. I think we all know when it's right to get moving again and so long as we are careful about it, it usually works out well in the end
Thanks Chris
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2018, 07:31 PM
Hello all
Good to hear Mrs Harvey is getting better but hope Casey is ok too
Griff please go carefull with the decorating
Brenda hope you get some joy from Tesco
Hello to everyone else, will have a proper catch up to see how everyone is
Was lovely here this morning started raining teatime
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2