Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2015, 06:49 AM

Dogsey daily thread (Thursday)

The morning after the night before and I have waved my magic wand and puff the clearing up is done. Only problem, l have lost a budgie so my formation team is now lopsided. will have to go to Australia to get another one. Morning all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-02-2015, 07:54 AM
Morning brenda and all who follow.
Looked through last nights D.A.D and seems a good time was had by all.

Cold here again and another dusting of snow seems we have more to come and in Kent and Essex and Bucks. Hope not too much so we can get to Essex tomorrow with no problems and that Mark and family can get form Harlow to Brentwood and Michael and Maca can get the train ok with no or very little disruption from London they have already booked their tickets.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2015, 08:00 AM
Morning, everyone. Weather is okay here, mild and no rain today. Got my docs appointment at 10:30 for the results of my second biopsy and have Nigredo's appointment at 6:30 for his blood work to ensure he qualifies for donating blood. Have a bill that needs paying, and need cat food and a few other items, too. Going to be a busy day today, not so good for my health, but there's nothing for it. Have a good one, everyone.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2015, 08:20 AM
Morning all,
Brenda thought LG's manservant was supposed to be cleaning, wonder if LG didn't let him out?
I don't feel very good at all, my voice has sort of come back, but I ache all over. Soon as Lauryn goes to school, I think I'm going back to bed for an hour.
Fingers crossed the snow stays away for all the journeys. My son lives in Brentwood.
MJ hope your results are positive, and hopefully you get some time to relax and don't do too much.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2015, 08:21 AM
All the best for tomorrow Lynn. Morning anyone else that is just about to rise from their slumbers. Sleety rain here. Not nice and Tyto didn't like it blowing into his face. So home and dry now. Roll on holiday time. Have a good day everyone. Missed you there Mandy. Get better soon. Lots of gargling with salty water but don't swallow it.
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-02-2015, 08:33 AM
Morning Brenda. If I was a budgie I'd be hibernating. Snowing again hope it doesn't settle.

Morning Mandy, tuck yourself up in bed and stay there as long as possible. I've tried to carry on as normal with bugs but it's best to rest if you can.

Morning Lynn and those to follow.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-02-2015, 08:38 AM
Good morning fellow members not quite so bone chillingly cold today which is a relief as I have Hannah with me this morning and we want to use the kitchen which is like an ice box.

My son is off to look at the farm house he is buying this morning to see what has too be done. It hasn't been lived in for some time, has no heating or double glazing and needs quite a bit of work . The views are fantastic though and it is all very exciting for the family.

Enjoy your day everyone
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2015, 08:39 AM
And a good morning to you, too Twix.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2015, 09:01 AM
Morning everyone, Thank you for the lovely party last night. I am going to have a quiet day today. It was snowing when I took Amber out. Have a good day all, God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2015, 09:31 AM
Good morning everyone.

Will be thinking of you and your family tomorrow Lynn.

Think there may be a few headaches after your party last night Moyra.

Hope you are feeling better today Griff and that you improve as the day goes on Mandy.

Enjoy your day with Hannah Meg and hope your son isn't too daunted by the work that needs doing.

Dull and damp here but Teazle and I have been out. Bread on the go in the bread maker and towels have been washed. Now waiting for OH to wake up so I can put the hoover round.

Hope all have a good day. Stay safe and warm
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »