Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2017, 07:03 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 06 April.

Good Morning everyone,

The sun is up but it is still quite chilly.

June, Glad numbnuts appears to have gone, maybe he is inside, the police no doubt had enough on him to put him away. Glad Cariad is still enjoying life despite her lumps and bumps. I expect she likes to keep up with the other girls.

Griff do hope you are not feeling too bad today assuming you took your chemo yesterday. Take care.

Besoeker it sounds like Max enjoyed his ride out with the girls and behaved himself as usual.

Lynn, hoping you are managing to get straight so that you can get the cottage on the market. Are you still looking out for something else in the meantime or do you think it is too early?

Kazz, Buster is lovely. I hope your hernia does not get any worse between now and your op.

Harvey, must be difficult to watch people in and out of the gate in case either of the dogs or both decide to take a walk.

Eileen, hope you are managing to get some gardening done that is amid child minding of course. How long before Sarah and Shane move into their new home?

Hope all our absent friends are keeping ok.

Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-04-2017, 07:21 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Lovely sunny day again here loads of washing to do so hoping it stays that way. Surprising how much more washing one extra adult make can generate now there are two about for a while it's coming out of my ears.
I painted the hall door yesterday hall side and it has stopped squeaking which has amazed all three of us Gorden and Mark have tried wd40 plus many other concoctions to no avail.
When it was dry enough to shut it didn't squeak and hasn't done since.
Moyra when all the decorating is finished we will put it on the market and I am watching things but won't go to look at other properties till we have an offer on this one. I would get very disappointed if I had fallen in love inside and out and we couldn't sell in time.
The one in the village I had my eye on has just sold with 1/4 of an acre bit annoying but not to upset as I had only seen it while driving past.

June fingers crossed numbnuts is now out of your life for good.
griff how is your friend doing ? Also you ?
Harvey I seem to spend some of my time being gate sentry when family turn up and leave. Or reminding them to shut gate.
Eileen hope things are not so busy for you now.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2017, 07:51 AM
Morning all,
I had a fab birthday thank you, got spoiled and yesterday my friend took me to see Beauty & the Beast, we'd already arranged to go, but she wouldn't let me pay.
I'm off to sliming world soon,
When I get back I will catch up on last couple of days.
Have a good day all seems nice and sunny out, just a bit chilly
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2017, 08:38 AM
Good morning everyone

Pleased everything is on track at the moment Lynn and fingers crossed you can sell and find somewhere nice that you will be happy living in. Hope something can be done to help Gill.

You sound as if you were really spoilt for your birthday Mandy and pleased you enjoyed it all.

Lovely pictures of Buster Kazz he really is a good looking boy.

Hopefully numbnuts has really gone for good June then you can relax and get on with your life.

Lovely morning here. Bed changed and now on the line. My new computer is now going back again to be looked at. It keeps freezing and turning itself off every few minutes so can't do anything on it. Have an appointment for Saturday am hoping they might offer to exchange it.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-04-2017, 09:02 AM
Quite dull and grey here this morning, although the cold wind has dropped I think, felt a bit warmer when I was out with brekkies and cleaning up. The dry weather makes such a difference, beds are easy to skip out and a sweep of the yard, hose down and done in a trice.
Going to try the country park today, just with Mabs and Zen, as being attacked and barked at by silly fluffy things upsets Kesh a lot, Mabs and Zen deal with it, she doesn't, takes ages to settle her down, and with recent events here I'm not taking risks. If its OK today then I'll take her to tomorrow with them, although Friday is always risky, especially if its sunny. Kesh can come out with Cariad and Lona.
Maybe the door fancied a coat of paint, Lynn, and now you've seen to it it feels happy Sorry to hear the house you fancied has sold, hoping something comes up that catches your eye when you've sold yours.
Sue, that computer is a nightmare isn't it, they should be replacing it now, surely.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2017, 10:20 AM
Morning all
Yes Moyra, i was good...took my chemo, i just feel very tired today
Lynn, i messaged my friend tuesday and she said she was going to call me for a proper chat...she has my number now, she was trying to keep busy...understandable, she hasn't called and i don't want to keep pestering her, she knows i am here if she needs me. How very bizarre about the door!!
Morning Mandy, good luck at slimming world!
Sue, i do hope they sort your computer out
TW, hope you have a good walk and Kesh doesn't get barked at
Harvey...i am super paranoid with the dogs getting out, happened once with my old dog laney and once with Kota...i am very careful, my dad...not so much, he thinks this pair are like my old pair......and they aren't Lol, the old ones would poke their head round the gate but never go out (laney got out the front) this pair would be off on an adventure...especially if a cat was around!
Ironing for me today...yay...how exciting, seen 2 pairs of shoes i want but i can't afford them really but i am sorely tempted...i think i deserve them, would cost me about £18 for the 2 pairs....ooooo i WANT them lol
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2017, 10:55 AM
i did it!! i bought my shoes, i DO deserve them!! plus there were only 2 pairs left in one style and the last pair in the other
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-04-2017, 12:36 PM
A one legged man went into a shoe shop and bought a pair of flip flips
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-04-2017, 12:36 PM
Love the shoes griff.
Glad your friend can get hold of you if she needs a chat. I would be the same as you not wanting to push myself on someone.
Sue hows Barry's toothache has he been to the dentist today or about to go ? Hope it went or goes well if so.
Mandy glad you enjoyed your birthday trip out.
June hope the walk has gone well today and good to hear numbnuts has slung his hook.

Well the door still isn't squeaking. I said the same as June it was crying now it has a decent coat of washable paint on it it's happy so need to squeak anymore.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2017, 12:46 PM
Thanks Lynn, they are only cheap as i have never worn heels much and i don't go anywhere now...but will cheer me up getting dressed up...even if it is just to go to the shop Lol
Pleased the door is still behaving...very odd indeed, usually wd40 is really good
Tumbleweed, hope the tooth is o.k now
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >