View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2015, 06:40 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Friday)

Good morning all,

Eileen, glad you had a lovely birthday and successful shopping trip yesterday. Well done.
Nippy Jen, do hope you are feeling less sore today.
Lynn, hope you are feeling better too and also our Griff I wonder how you are doing after your op, hope you are ok.

June, do I recall you also feeling under the weather, what a lot we are.

Mandy, Brenda et al, I hope you are also ok. Everyone have a good day, stay safe and keep out of this sandy fog that is floating across from the continent! God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-04-2015, 07:26 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Same sentiments from me hope Nippy Jen is feeling better today and that griff's op went well and all others feeling aches and pains or are under the weather feel better today.
Me had a dreadful night throat dreadful feeling a bit better today but have a dreadful cold and feeling tired. Dillon has his annual check up today so have to get him looking smart that will be fun good job Gorden is here to help.
Hope the head is feeling ok today Eileen and the feet.

Do take care today with the pollution that's about apparently everyone should be careful and especially those with with heart or lung problems or any kind of respiratory problems.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2015, 07:42 AM
Lynn I fully reciprocate what you have said and hope that you feel better soon to. I also had a very bad night. Oh well maybe as I am so tired I will sleep tonight. At least that is the plan. Have a good day everyone. Only 6 weeks to holiday.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-04-2015, 07:44 AM
Morning brenda I hope you sleep better tonight I am hoping too.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-04-2015, 07:57 AM
Good morning fellow members another lovely day and I am waiting for the carpet fitters to arrive and lay carpet on the hall and stairs.

Chloe has been dislodged to the kitchen from the sunny patch on the landing so is looking decidedly disgruntled.

I hate having anyone working in the house and invading my private space, hopefully this will be the last of them for a time.

Enjoy your day everyone
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2015, 08:09 AM
Morning everyone,
Hope Griff is ok
Hope you all sleep better tonight, I woke up a couple of times too but I soon went back.
Moyra I hope you are ok too and Brenda 6 weeks will fly by
Tony getting much better thank goodness, think he's finally getting to the end. Hope I've not tempted fait lol
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2015, 08:10 AM
Morning Meg, hope the carpet fitters come early and go quick
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-04-2015, 09:18 AM
Meg hope the carpet fitting is done quickly I do not like my space invaded either.
Good news about Tony Mandy.

Do you remember me mentioning about us well Gorden being set up for broadband etc, from the post office ? We sorted it all with the bank and the post office well a few days later he had a sim card arrive from somewhere we hadn't heard of before EE. No number or anything to contact them. Today a bill arrived they were both set up for this rolling charge thing where it gets taken off your card monthly my Asda break down was done this way. £77 to be taken on the 13th that was just the setting up charge. A number came with the letter and Gorden rang them and they have sorted it and he spoke to the bank again and both have advised we now inform the police the bank have also cancelled his card and will send a new one.
He is now filling out an on line form the scary thing is why is someone targeting him and our address they obviously know our name and where we live but neither the broadband package or the sim card would of gone to whoever has done this so its beginning to feel a bit personal.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-04-2015, 09:48 AM
EE is Orange and 3 amalgamated, and I hear BT wants to buy them out. Wonder how they've got the bank details, anyhow you're on it straight away and the bank knows to watch your account. On your online banking is there a place you can see all your direct debits that are set up on your account, then you can keep an eye on what's set up on it. Like you say the other Post Office thing could have been a one off, but this is plain malicious. Hoping the police track them down and there is a reckoning. You've had enough to contend with over the last months, there are some very sick people about who get their kicks out of this for some strange twisted reason
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-04-2015, 10:12 AM
Morning June. Yes Gorden can see all our banking on line but the weird thing is no d/d's were set up just this rolling card payment. We can't see what they would of got out of it financially it would of us been out of pocket to companies we didn't want services from. Gorden has just said EE were very interested and are also reporting it to the police plus they record calls so they may trawl through their calls as this was set up by phone and the post office was done on line.
He now has a crime number and it is now with the fraud squad in the London offices not sure what they will find out though.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >