Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Veronis
New Member!
Male 

19-04-2017, 04:43 PM

Hello from central Pennsylvania!

Hi all, I'm new here. I'm a prior dog owner and have trained my previous dogs using clicker training.

I've read a lot about dealing with dogs and was a complete newbie when I got my first dog, as a puppy; it was a challenge but it was worth it, and I've learned a lot over the years.

I'm married since last November, have an 11-year-old son from a prior marriage and have full custody, and I work from home as a consultant. My wife has had dogs her entire life, and is a building aid at an elementary school.

We just got a dog last week after having not had one for more than two years. We're really excited, but just having some trouble getting her and the cat to live peacefully. The dog (Harper) doesn't growl or snap at the cat (Hemingway), but she wants to chase/play with him. When she sees him her tail wags and she barks incessantly and play bows. We're working on it.

I tried to attach pics to this but the site only lets you post pics to the site once, so here is the thread where I asked about the cat/dog relationship, where you can find the others photos: http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=198292
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Harper3.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	5530  
Blonderosie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2017, 07:40 PM
Hi and welcome to Dogsey