View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tigger2
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-03-2007, 12:01 AM
Thanks everyone. I will have to take a video when I get chance, he really howls, just like dinners85's dog. That is a great clip by the way, I just love the way they purse their little mouths and throw their heads back. LOL

Ian,
You're so not funny-as my daughter would say. I guess my singing is as bad as the 'Turkey Man' then. It must be the high pitched la la's from I cant get you out of my head' song (Kylie) cos when my OH has tried to get him to do it (see he's jealous! ) it doesnt have the same effect. Which brings us full circle to what Simon Cowells trousers might do for OHs voice and howl inducing abilities!!
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-03-2007, 12:06 AM
Originally Posted by Tigger2 View Post
Thanks everyone. I will have to take a video when I get chance, he really howls, just like dinners85's dog. That is a great clip by the way, I just love the way they purse their little mouths and throw their heads back. LOL

Ian,
You're so not funny-as my daughter would say. I guess my singing is as bad as the 'Turkey Man' then. It must be the high pitched la la's from I cant get you out of my head' song (Kylie) cos when my OH has tried to get him to do it (see he's jealous! ) it doesnt have the same effect. Which brings us full circle to what Simon Cowells trousers might do for OHs voice and howl inducing abilities!!
I must film Skye for real - that was just a wee sample. He only does it on certain songs but it's very funny. Kylie wouldn't do much for Skye though. It's only Ozric Tentacles !!
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2007, 12:17 AM
i dont blame him for howling when kylie sings ,the kids asked my oh who was his favorite person,he sys oh kylie and for 2 years the kept him going they bought him a kylie calendar ,only i had to look at her also for 2 yrs, so i dont blame your dog one wee bit for howling when he hears kylie,its just a shame more dogs didnt howl when she was one he he eh
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2007, 06:50 AM
I think he's trying to drown you out.....
I think you should start miming
abbygrimaldi
New Member!
Female 

07-03-2007, 02:10 PM
My grandfather had selected songs and he would put up a stage to sing with his dog!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2