View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-01-2018, 08:26 PM
Evening everyone turned into another wet day. Surely there cannot be much more rain up there can there ?

Gill is home was home by lunchtime let's hope she stays home now. Carers were booked to be there by 5pm to discuss her needs. She went to have her hair washed yesterday and getting from the bed to the walking frame then to the wheelchair wore her out and when it was time to leave the hairdresser had to call a nurse to get her from the chair and back to the ward.
Peter said taking her down for tea last night was difficult for her to.

Thank you all for the lovely comments re: the picture it isn't painted by Dillon's breeder or any of her dogs but it is a beautiful piece looks even better in the flesh so pleased with it.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-01-2018, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Evening everyone turned into another wet day. Surely there cannot be much more rain up there can there ?

Gill is home was home by lunchtime let's hope she stays home now. Carers were booked to be there by 5pm to discuss her needs. She went to have her hair washed yesterday and getting from the bed to the walking frame then to the wheelchair wore her out and when it was time to leave the hairdresser had to call a nurse to get her from the chair and back to the ward.
Peter said taking her down for tea last night was difficult for her to.

Thank you all for the lovely comments re: the picture it isn't painted by Dillon's breeder or any of her dogs but it is a beautiful piece looks even better in the flesh so pleased with it.
Not easy for you. At my age, I am the elderly relative. But still among the walking wounded. Ten miles a day.
That's down to my therapist in the black and white coat.

I do have issues but don't have the things you have to deal with. I wish it was better for you - or not so burdensome.

I take pictures...........this from earlier today, fearsome sky....

[IMG][/IMG]
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2018, 09:43 PM
Lynn, i am so pleased Gill is home...i hope all care is suitable and she will be on the upward turn..for a while at the least
Mandy, how good are you staying on at work!
brenda and chris, hope your emails are fully functioning now
ate a massive whopping great big indian takeawy for tea...could have easily lasted 3 meals but i am a piggy Lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2018, 10:28 PM
At the moment they seem to be working. I am listening to radio Sussex quiz. Watched the quiz thing on ITV just now. I am sure the corrie team were asked more questions. anyone watch it?
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-01-2018, 11:15 PM
Evening all, hope you've all had a decent day.
The rain stopped here about 7pm and we are forecast an improving day tomorrow and some sunshine on sunday - badly needed in my humble opinion.
I do hope that they appreciate your helping them out at work, you should get a Gold Star for devotion to duty Mandy.
Lynn - do so hope that things continue to work out for Gill any help that is forthcoming now is well overdue, The handling of her case has been deplorable by the various factions and I hope that things now stay on a more even keel for all concerned.
Love the picture of the two bernese.
Brenda - my mind has conjured up a wonderful mental image of you listening to the Radio Sussex quiz, the cat,s whisker wireless humming gently away on the occasional table beside your armchair, doing it's very best to summon a response from the ether (is it a two or four valve model?). Yourself, clamping the two Bakelite headphones to your ears in order not to miss any vital question. I don't suppose that Radio Sussex is at all behind the times but it is rumoured that this week's prize is enough ration coupons to treat yourself to 4 ozs of margarine!
Griff - leave the window open a little tonight upon retiring, for that Indian takeaway may return to haunt you in the form of the dreaded rippling duvet! lol !
See you all tomorrow as I'm a wee bit cream crackered this evening, bye fer now. G.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2