Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2018, 09:45 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Hi Eileen how lovely to see you on here. With a bit of luck Gordon may return more and dogsey may get better again with more returning.
Ah thanks Brenda
Does seem pretty quiet lately and so well behavedI mean to pop in every day like I used to,but something always comes up or I’m shattered by the time I get sitting downMiss chatting to you guys and hopefully i’ll be popping in more often
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2018, 10:14 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Hey MANDY
Yes,the girls had a ball,absolutely spoilt rotten
What the heck is McMafia
A TV program on BBC staring James Norton ( was in Grantchester)
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-01-2018, 10:25 PM
Another day draws to a close.
Sort of quiet day here. Fitters came in to fit a new stair rail - for my dodgy knee. They can't work with dogs. Evidently some have been bitten. The rules are the rules I guess. So I took Max for a long walk - dodgy knee and all.Probably around 8 miles according to my new pedometer. That was the one without the collar.

Later, after school was out, we did several more. I'm knackered.

Did
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-01-2018, 11:14 PM
Evening all, just popped on for a few lines.
Hope everyone has had a good day. Besoeker, seems there are rules for everything these days but even the smallest modicum of commonsense should have told them that your Max is a chilled out and friendly fellow.
Eileen - late again eh! Don't let it worry you though as your sundial is probably running slow in this weather! Happy New Year to you and all the rest at the HBS.
Lynn - I'm lost for words at the dreadful treatment meted out to your sister it is beyond cruel!
Weather up here has been lousy all day - my so called free range chickens refused point blank to stick so much as a beak out of their cosy domicile, just goes to show that hens aren't as daft as portrayed!
Well that's enough from this old soul for the evening - see you all tomorrow.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-01-2018, 12:05 AM
Sue is here at the moment

https://uk.flightaware.com/live/flight/TAM8085
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-01-2018, 06:20 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Evening all, just popped on for a few lines.
Hope everyone has had a good day. Besoeker, seems there are rules for everything these days but even the smallest modicum of commonsense should have told them that your Max is a chilled out and friendly fellow.
Rules are rules I guess. The workers have to follow them regardless of common sense. Apparently there have been bite incidents.

But rules rule.........
In my field, industrial electrical, they have increased exponentially - idiot rule to protect idiots from being idiots. I KNOW electricity can kill. I don't need to sit through a two hour mandatory training session every year to know that. Nor mandatory tool box talks.

I wouldn't have been in the job for 50 some years without knowing the basics.

Rant over.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-01-2018, 07:37 PM

New panel now up
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3