Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-01-2018, 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
the neighbour as said they will pay for half the cost or a new section hopefully being done early next week.
Just wondering who owns that fence, until recently I thought that no one actually 'owned' a fence, had big problems with our now deceased neighbour and found out from a retired solicitor that actualy one party does 'own' it.

So if that's you then it's very generous of your neighbour to pay half, if he owns it then he should (in theory) pay for all of it, but I expect you want the reassurance that Teazle will be secure so worth paying what ever the legal position.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2018, 05:40 PM
Lynn, I know Gill will resist this, but tell her to tell them that she is not leaving her hospital bed under any circumstances until she has a suitable care package in place. Do not let them fob her off. This was advised when my mum was at the end stages of life by the McMillan nurse assigned to her.

Rotten thing to have to do but it may, in the longer term, help get her sorted. Just what you don't need at this stage, but fingers crossed all will go as well as can be for her
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2018, 06:01 PM
Good evening sitting waiting for the gate to open to board flight

Harvey we were told the fence was ours and neighbors also told it was theirs so to save arguments we have agreed to go halves on any repairs or replacement.

Leaving Barry on his own to “arrange” all this work is a bit worrying but at least it will keep him out of mischief for a while

Will think of you all freezing whilst I am hopefully catching some rays but I think we are forecast a bit of rain
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-01-2018, 06:37 PM
Thank you for the support I am fuming as is Peter and Michael and Margaret.
The ladies sorting the care package turned up at 12 so they were there when the ambulance arrived latest 12.30. They had to leave eventually and then Peter got a call from the hospital as they had left it to late to get on the ambulance today.
I really cannot understand how much worse this can get. Peter was waiting for his car to be delivered back from the garage in time to get over to take her some soup and a sandwich as she cannot stomach the hospital food.
I was messaging her she is in bits had packed her bags no help worn herself out then a nurse turned up and said to her it's all good practice.
Such a good thing I am not round the corner I would of been up there over the desk and probably punched someone or more than one.
No one knows now how long she has left it could be days, weeks or months or possibly another year but she is being treated with such an uncaring attitude. Gorden has just phoned and I have vented swearing and tears.
So the plan is they can get her home Friday if the assessment ladies can make Friday.
Except for swear words words fail me Margaret and I said the same thing they couldn't organise a p**s up in a brewery. Sorry of that offends but that is how we feel.

Safe flight Sue.
I was told when we sold our first house Harvey you own the boundary on the right as you go out of your back door and and it will be on the left as you enter your back door. I think that applies to the front also if you have fencing.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2018, 07:18 PM
Lynn, vent away!! Seems sad that if you eat yourself to oblivion, people fund drugs and help is over flowing...you're dying and nobody gives a s#it..i wish i was near as i would happily go cause a stink!! Gill is lucky she has family, i think of those poor souls with nobody just abandoned with nobody to speak up for them....i get the NHS is overstretched and underfunded but i think if you are a nurse and have lost your compassion....time to get out!!
Safe trip Sue...hope it's warm for you
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2018, 09:07 PM
Hey you guys
Happy belated New YearHave to say Christmas was lovely,was totally dreading it but was surrounding by family and friends at all times.Helped loads
LYNN,gutted for poor GillBad enough she’s seriously ill without having to worry about anything elseShe deserves way more than that.Being passed from pillar to post by the sounds of it,bless herI can’t say a bad word about the care mum received in the final year or so but I know she was one of the lucky one’s.((hugs)) can totally understand you being upset,the whole situation is shocking.
SUEyou lucky devilBrazil for two weeksHave a ball,take loads of picsYour grand daughter lives there doesn’t she?How you got away without hubby is beyond me...Chance would be a fine thing here
Am typing this without my glasses,not sure where they’re at,so God knows what it’s like.Looks a bit blurry to me
Big hi to all,hope everyone is okOff to put the kettle on and have a read through
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-01-2018, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Just wondering who owns that fence, until recently I thought that no one actually 'owned' a fence, had big problems with our now deceased neighbour and found out from a retired solicitor that actualy one party does 'own' it.
Usually the person who has the posts on their side.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2018, 09:30 PM
Oh dear Lynn really not fair what You are all going through. I totally understand why you haven’t been about. It is terrible and I flipping well hope that they get Gill the care she needs before she leaves the hospital! I agree with Chris, tell her to stay put.
Sue hope you enjoy Brazil, you should definitely get some sun there
Hi Twinnie glad you had a good Christmas & hope the girls have had a fab birthday too
Right am catching up with McMafia as I didn’t get chance yesterday in the end
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2018, 09:36 PM
Hey MANDY
Yes,the girls had a ball,absolutely spoilt rotten
What the heck is McMafia
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2018, 09:38 PM
Hi Eileen how lovely to see you on here. With a bit of luck Gordon may return more and dogsey may get better again with more returning.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >