Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2016, 07:45 AM

Daily Thread, Friday 4th November

Good morning everyone, Thanks for all your reassurances, I was beginning to think it was me. I guess I was down more than I thought yesterday.

Good luck with getting your chimney swept June and the slates replaced on your porch.

How's Dex today Griff any results.

Mandy well done on your weight loss you are doing well.

LG perhaps you should ease up a bit on all the work you do around the place save some for your old age.

Colder still today, that makes the old joints ache. Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Bumblesnout
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-11-2016, 08:14 AM
Good morning Moyra and all to come
Hope things are good with you this morning Moyra
Hoping things are on the mend for Dex Griff
Wonderfull pics Tweed especially like the wee robin a few appearing in the garden these days
Sue hoping alls well with you and teazel
Mandy congrats on the weight loss your doing so well
TW hope by tonight sees you toasting your tootsies at a roaring fire do envy you not quite the same watching an orange glow lol
Lynn hope your feeling a bit better today
Losos lovely to hear your two woofers continue to do well
Brenda have a good day what evers in store
Lg do take care cos couldn't do without your wisdom or wit
Love n hugs to Nippy
Sorry if iv missed anyone not intentional
Nothing much on the cards a wee bit of shopping dog walk
Daughter coming for an overnighter as she's running a marathon which is being held just up the road from us rather her than me lol
Dry but cold this morning
Muppets and Bumblesnout all thriving hope iv not gone n jinxed thing now lol
Take care stay safe and all poorly human &doglet get better soon xxxxxx
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2016, 08:39 AM
What bumblesnout has said. Saves me typing the same. bg!! Have a good day all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2016, 09:34 AM
Good morning everyone

I concur with Bumblesnout so what she said

Was lovely and sunny first thing but now overcast. Teazle walked, cake made for that C word and in the oven also housework done. Barry blowing leaves so will have to go and help him bag them up We do have a bin to compost them but that is full at the moment. Rain forecast for later which we could do with the garden is quite dry.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-11-2016, 09:35 AM
Thought you would have had a fire, Norma, being as you're out in the sticks. Sorted girls out earlier this morning in case there were early arrivals. Raining here, very heavy showers, not sure if the roofers will be able to work in this. Not big jobs but needed to be done, had to wait until they got a job near to me to fit me in as its not big enough to come out specially. My friend rang me very excited when another small job nearby came in as she's been hoping to get me sorted for a few weeks.
Hoping you feel better today Moyra. Are you able to take low strength aspirin to help with the soreness.
Doubt I'll be able to get the girls out in this weather, they are not daft and they've gone back to bed
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2016, 10:20 AM
Good morning everyone.
It has taken a lot of nerve for me to start this post Then I saw Moyra's post yesterday . Moyra, I am so sorry to have upset you. There are days when I just can't talk to anyone, I pass comment but not chat. I can't explain it This applies in the real world as well as the cyber world. Please forgive me, I have looked in most days. I will try to at least say hello each day.

Hope everyone is well, the weather here is atrocious, cold and wet xxxx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2016, 10:21 AM
i have news........dex did his business overnight!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol i am pleased, can you tell?? lol he came and woke me this morning to tell me he had had a wee as well. He ate overnight as well, he is mad keen on that cat soup stuff, not sure he should really have it but as long as he is happy
got to go down to the Drs and then dow to the vets to fetch medication for deags and dex..i also really need to look at getting some new clothes as it is winter and i desperately need jumpers
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2016, 10:22 AM
Nippy, lovely to see you....you pop in and out as you feel, i love to see you but if you don't feel like it then that's fine too..big ((hugs)) lovely lady
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2016, 10:31 AM
Thanks griff. Glad to have some good news from you.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2016, 10:42 AM
Oh Nippy Jen, so lovely to see you, I was really down yesterday and believing it was all my fault that people were not posting. There are days when I do not want to post or open the thread but feel I would be letting you all down. Do hope all is as well as can be expected with you and Brian, God bless.

Griff so pleased that Dex has delivered. Lets hope he improves from now on.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »