Our sister sites
Our sister sites
littlefoot
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-09-2010, 11:21 AM

Best Rescue post 20

Momo: Patterdale terrier

This girl was rescued with her mum and sister on new years eve 2009. They had been kept in a shed through the winter. They had become to much for the owner, and mum and pups were going to be given to gypies, if we didn't collect there and then. Animal lifeline UK rallied round found rescue back up, a lady to pick them up and meet me so I could bring them to my home. Where they would stay to be spayed vacs wormed and de-flead, before carrying on there journey. This little girl stole my heart and ended up being my soul mate. She has her issues with other some dogs but we are working through that with a behaviourist. I just thank ALUK for helping these dog and bringing her my way, and Gray matter for coming forward as the rescue.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2010, 11:55 AM
Originally Posted by littlefoot View Post
Momo: Patterdale terrier

This girl was rescued with her mum and sister on new years eve 2009. They had been kept in a shed through the winter. They had become to much for the owner, and mum and pups were going to be given to gypies, if we didn't collect there and then. Animal lifeline UK rallied round found rescue back up, a lady to pick them up and meet me so I could bring them to my home. Where they would stay to be spayed vacs wormed and de-flead, before carrying on there journey. This little girl stole my heart and ended up being my soul mate. She has her issues with other some dogs but we are working through that with a behaviourist. I just thank ALUK for helping these dog and bringing her my way, and Gray matter for coming forward as the rescue.
posted - post 20