Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2008, 07:13 AM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
thanks pita,,such a nice critique for barry {who is just about to start his showing} and coming from a judge qualifed to give CC's such a boost,,,
cant wait untill your judging rotties,,,{let me know when and the bribes in the post,, shhhhhsshhh though dont tell a sole,}

now ya gota go and give kaos , asta and holly a critique or they will feel left out lol,

thanks
Oh I don't think so Shona, I only did this one because of our recent chat, not qualified to judge the breed so will not be doing any others, also not good at judging from photos but this truly does look a good example although I find it difficult to judge puppies of a breed I have never owned although I have always admired it.
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2008, 07:49 AM
Shona, have taken a look at the other Rotties on this section and will make one comment, they seem to be stood with the front legs so the feet are forward of the elbow, this messes up the top line and gives the impression that the dog is not of the correct proportion and the pasterns are slack. It may well be a 'fashion' in the breed and judges are used to making allowance for it but for an outsider it is a distraction. There is one of Caesar standing as I would like to see, there may be others that I have forgotten. Sorry to make a serious point and wonder what you think?
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2008, 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by Pita View Post
Shona, have taken a look at the other Rotties on this section and will make one comment, they seem to be stood with the front legs so the feet are forward of the elbow, this messes up the top line and gives the impression that the dog is not of the correct proportion and the pasterns are slack. It may well be a 'fashion' in the breed and judges are used to making allowance for it but for an outsider it is a distraction. There is one of Caesar standing as I would like to see, there may be others that I have forgotten. Sorry to make a serious point and wonder what you think?

Thanks hun, just off for a peek now, will get back to ya, x
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5