Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2007, 07:48 PM
Methinks you may be in line for a little black poodle puppy

I would happily lend you one of mine but we are so far away from each other, if you were nearer then we could meet up at ringcraft and see if you liked showing a setter.

I'm sure someone will come up trumps for you.xx
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2007, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
You can actually lol!
Becky
LOL! Excellent!

Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Methinks you may be in line for a little black poodle puppy

I would happily lend you one of mine but we are so far away from each other, if you were nearer then we could meet up at ringcraft and see if you liked showing a setter.

I'm sure someone will come up trumps for you.xx
I know, and that is the worst part of it that I don't know anyone up here with any 'spare', lol! I know a few people who show, but just the one, there's not really many breeders around here (well decent ones) and with me not being very experienced there's not many people who do have more dogs that would actually like me handling them. You know what a lot of the bigger breeders/winners are like.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2007, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
I know, and that is the worst part of it that I don't know anyone up here with any 'spare', lol! I know a few people who show, but just the one, there's not really many breeders around here (well decent ones) and with me not being very experienced there's not many people who do have more dogs that would actually like me handling them. You know what a lot of the bigger breeders/winners are like.

Well there's nothing else for it, you'll just have to move down to Lincolnshire, I can certainly keep you busy, you can choose from Fabey, Giddy or Princess (Ebby is wonderful but doesn't like showing), but not Bradley I'm afraid, he's mummy's little soldier
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2007, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Well there's nothing else for it, you'll just have to move down to Lincolnshire, I can certainly keep you busy, you can choose from Fabey, Giddy or Princess (Ebby is wonderful but doesn't like showing), but not Bradley I'm afraid, he's mummy's little soldier
LOL! I wish!

I would drive down no problem but I haven't even passed my driving test yet, i'm useless (taken 6 )!!!!!!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2007, 08:11 PM
How about my Breeze? free stands, knows the ropes, a pleasure to take................................ But she has just been stripped so forget it for a couple months!
Dawn,
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2007, 08:17 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
How about my Breeze? free stands, knows the ropes, a pleasure to take................................ But she has just been stripped so forget it for a couple months!
Dawn,
Oh that's just teasing Dawn!:smt090
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2007, 08:43 PM
She'd be in coat for LKA If I take her Id be happy for you to show her. Dunno who the judge is though yet havent looked!
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2007, 08:52 PM
Kel, Isla is entered in to the JB stakes class tomorrow. You can show her in that class if you like?!

Not quite "borrowing", but it might stave off the addiction for a little while!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2007, 09:17 PM
Oh i'm glad I started this thread now! You will have to let me know Dawn, although I have never handled a terrier of any kind before, just gundogs.

I don't think i'd be prepared enough for tomorrow! I haven't been in the ring for over a year!
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2007, 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Oh i'm glad I started this thread now! You will have to let me know Dawn, although I have never handled a terrier of any kind before, just gundogs.

I don't think i'd be prepared enough for tomorrow! I haven't been in the ring for over a year!
Trust me, you'll be fine!
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >