Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

24-01-2007, 10:57 AM
Originally Posted by China View Post
there is always the next one, China and I will hit the ring in march for a double up in westbury under international judges

Good luck to you for March in Westbury Do let us know how you get on
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2007, 03:28 AM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Good luck to you for March in Westbury Do let us know how you get on
Hi lovezois,
will do, I need to put me finger out as I had wanted to have her Australian Championship Title by the time I mate her which will be in June/July and I only need 52 points
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

25-01-2007, 10:35 AM
Originally Posted by China View Post
Hi lovezois,
will do, I need to put me finger out as I had wanted to have her Australian Championship Title by the time I mate her which will be in June/July and I only need 52 points
Fingers crossed that you succeed andf get your 52 points ( how does the points system work]
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2007, 12:04 AM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Fingers crossed that you succeed andf get your 52 points ( how does the points system work]
point system here goes like this
base point of 5 and then for ever dog/bitch you beat you are awarded a point hence if you are the only dog/bitch and the judge thinks you are worthy of the challenge then you would get a 6 point challenge
so the minium points at any one show is 6 points and the maxium is 25 points and you need a 100 points to claim your championship title, before they change the rules you could claim your title before the dog was 12 months, now if you make the 100 points before the dog is 1 year old you will need another 25 points after the dog has turn 1
Cruz had over 225 points before he was 1 but I had to wait until he was 1 and get another 25 points, he is now sitting on over 700 points and only needs another 200 odd points to claim his Grand Championship Title and would be the first bullie in Tasmania and the sixth's in Australia, but he is happier being at home sleeping in my bed and just being loved
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

27-01-2007, 10:43 AM
Hi China Thanks for the explanation. That helps me understand xx Eunice
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2007, 06:11 AM
No Problem, Eunice
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5