Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2004, 08:25 PM
brilliant news Mitch- you must be well chuffed
jayne
Dogsey Senior

12-12-2004, 10:51 PM
thanx again mitch for letting me show rio...as usual i enjoyed every bit ov it...esp the winning lol...shez a credit to you (and toesy)...yes i 100% thought she was going to get res best bitch...neva mind...i know she will one day...oh and for those ov you not there ...all 1st prize winners got a stocking selection box...lol...sweets not doggy...so thanx for the sweets also mitch...on way home we ate them all...then felt sick...then felt guilty...why you ask yourselves...well as rio got 2 1sts she got 2 selection boxes...well mitch has 2 kids...and only one selection box went home with her...ah...sorry...well you know i dont like chocolate ...hope the kids shared.....see you tuesday at handling/xmas party...fancy dress...dogs us n kids.... shud be fun....jayne...well done again for today..xx
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2004, 11:11 PM
Jayne you never ate the kids sweets
shame on you

jayne
Dogsey Senior

12-12-2004, 11:31 PM
ops: ....yes i did eat them....dianne and georgia(diannes daughter) also helped lol.....if truth be known we had 2 selection boxes in car and ate most ov both ov them...someone else donated us theres lol....do we really look like choco holics lol.. wasnt till gemma and mitch flew past us at 100mile hour...i thought...wonder if there eating theres...thats wen penny dropped and i thought oh no...2 kids...well sweets are bad for there teeth...so dont feel too guilty lol....i sweated the calories off in the ring so need to stock them back up...
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-12-2004, 08:10 AM
well done!
fancy eating the kids sweets.
mitch
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-12-2004, 10:35 PM
No worries about the selection box Jayne, my two get enough rubbish.
So you noticed how fast we were going, God I was passed myself most of the way home. :smt103
She really flies along, I couldn't even see the road it was so dark, I don't no how she does it.
I know she does motor racing, maybe she thought we were on a race track.

Mitch
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5