Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 06:25 PM
Originally Posted by Crichton View Post
My sister's GSD lost his 'floating' kong in the river when it decided not to float anymore. We went along next day and Kyle (our 1st flatcoat) went into the river and stuck his head under the water to retrieve it
sounds about right
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
they certainly are amazing! i miss the ones from work
You not working there anymore? They are fab dogs...I am biased....
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 06:31 PM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
sounds about right

You not working there anymore? They are fab dogs...I am biased....
no. ive got a job in spain working at top show kennels, leave in a couple of weeks. do miss the flatties though somehow i think i will end up with one at some point no just where to look for one anyway
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
no. ive got a job in spain working at top show kennels, leave in a couple of weeks. do miss the flatties though somehow i think i will end up with one at some point no just where to look for one anyway
awww. Good luck with the new job, sounds fun.
Yep...I am sure she will help and guide you if she doesn't have something suitable at the time
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 06:44 PM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
awww. Good luck with the new job, sounds fun.
Yep...I am sure she will help and guide you if she doesn't have something suitable at the time
out of her girls my favourites are magic and bebe. dont think she will have another litter from magic, but bebe hasnt had a litter yet so id love one from her
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 06:45 PM
... and then there was the time when my friend injured her knee, so her hubby had to walk the dog, but he was always scared to let him offlead, until I told him he would be ok coz he would never leave Zena, and we used to walk together sometimes. However, if ever I didn't actually meet up with him in the car park, guaranteed Redford would find us, he could smell us from miles away, and he'd come hurfing up to us, grab the ball out of Zena's mouth and run off with it, but never back to her hubby, he always stayed with us, and the poor chap would spend the walk hunting for him, until finally, he realised, the only thing for him to do was to go back to the car park and just sit and wait for us!!!!

When I walk with this friend though and she gets fed up of him having Zena's ball, she gets out the old whistle, raises her arm and tells him to sit, which he does, but as soon as she gets near to him, well, he just runs off! Lol! Sooooo funny! She said to me one day "you try and get it off him H", and guess what???? I told you he winds her up lol!!!

Lovely, lovely dog with a heart of gold, I would always have room for one here!
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5