View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2011, 12:03 PM
I noticed after the owners cat killer comment, claire baldings response was "well most boxers are" !!!
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2011, 01:45 PM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
Its the terrier in the name ,,lol
Hardly a dog that goes to ground ..
Unless it a pretty big hole
Have they got Airedale in them? I think they may be a combination of Airedale, Giant Schnauzer and Rottweiller from what I remember reading. I know they are not a dog for the inexperienced as I know of a dog trainer who got one and is having problems with guarding. I think they are very handsome though. I met one at a dog show last year-it was a "Robroyd" one.

PS-it would need to be a big hole for Cherry and Parker to go to ground too! Jamie did catch their tunnel they were digging into next door's garden though (they have 3 moggies), fortunately before it got big enough for their great escape.
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2011, 01:56 PM
Im being conteversAL here (& rubbish cos did not make the cut)

But i like the BMD & TM
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2011, 05:56 PM
I thought that Newfie was stunning. The Boxer was well-deserved winner though, what a mover and showed his socks off.

Thought the Rott was a belter, particularly liked his head (secretly pleased he didn't win though, for the best of reasons...don't want them jumping in popularity and the people buying them just because of their looks)
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2011, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
I thought that Newfie was stunning. The Boxer was well-deserved winner though, what a mover and showed his socks off.

Thought the Rott was a belter, particularly liked his head (secretly pleased he didn't win though, for the best of reasons...don't want them jumping in popularity and the people buying them just because of their looks)
i loved the newfie
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5