Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2010, 02:05 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
BTW.. just got a call from my friend m her boy won his class and gained his Stud book number,,, in Cresties!! shes over the moon, considering she was about to pull out of going.
Is that the one from the boys? (If I have right person)
Congrats to her - am still waiting for results to go up
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-12-2010, 04:51 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Is that the one from the boys? (If I have right person)
Congrats to her - am still waiting for results to go up
Dizame Debonair For Pixeleen , in limit!
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2010, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Dizame Debonair For Pixeleen , in limit!
Yes thats what I thought
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2010, 10:31 PM
I didnt go today as ive been feeling a bit rubbish, the dog got the CC though, his second Im going tomorrow with the basenji if i can force myself out of bed in the morning. Not expecting much with her but i love LKA.

P.S. I find the patronising tone towards the "desperate" people incredibly rude and unsportsman-like. Best to stay away from shows altogether if someone hoping to achieve success with their dog makes you uncomfortable...
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2010, 10:33 PM
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
I didnt go today as ive been feeling a bit rubbish, the dog got the CC though, his second Im going tomorrow with the basenji if i can force myself out of bed in the morning. Not expecting much with her but i love LKA.

P.S. I find the patronising tone towards the "desperate" people incredibly rude and unsportsman-like. Best to stay away from shows altogether if someone hoping to achieve success with their dog makes you uncomfortable...
Well done with that! Get your desperate self up, its not far for you either!
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2010, 10:34 PM

I already said well done but well done again ohh and Nora took the group
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2010, 10:56 PM
Yeah I saw that Nora won, too right

I probably will go, its a bit lazy not to when its 40 mins Thankfully all of the current show people have their stud book numbers so i wont be toooooo desperate! I usually have a pathetic look of desperation on my face at LKA anyway, trying to work out where the hell my ring is in all those halls
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2010, 11:01 PM
Yeah I saw that Nora won, too right

I probably will go, its a bit lazy not to when its 40 mins Thankfully all of the current show people have their stud book numbers so i wont be toooooo desperate! I usually have a pathetic look of desperation on my face at LKA anyway, trying to work out where the hell my ring is in all those halls
No sense of adventure, take your sat nav! I need one there too!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2010, 04:03 PM
Well LKA was pants for us Clive's interpretation rather than mine.

There were 13 in our class and Henry showed his socks off, but we just couldn't compete with some of the people that were showing so didn't get a place. Henry did everything I wanted him to do, he stood for the judge, he moved beautifully and we got the usual lovely comments, but it wasn't to be.

Clive was sat at the ringside and heard people discussing who was going to win and then saw it happen...that was enough for him and we left right after Henry's class, which was a shame as I didn't get a chance to catch up with anyone.

So looks like I will be a proper saddo doing it all again next year
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2010, 04:05 PM
aw thats a shame - but at least he showed his socks off - cant ask for more really. Il have to make you a red card and rossette then as he deserves one
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >