View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2010, 09:19 PM
Just wanted to mention - forget the TV - this year's live coverage on the internet was fantastic! I was glued to my computer for 4 days!!

I've tried to go for the last few years but something's always come up. But the internet channel was terrific, I probably ended up seeing more than if I'd actually gone.

I'll have to look into whether I can get there more easily now I've moved, or if there are any spectator coaches going. There are some coaches listed on the Crufts schedule, for exhibitors presumably, but not in this area.
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2010, 09:39 PM
We will be there saturday and sunday i believe, if ive got the right days!

Maya the basenji will be there hound day. And on toy day we will be taking a few pugs (havent decided which!) and Logan the chihuahua.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2010, 09:55 PM
Originally Posted by MerlinsMum View Post
Just wanted to mention - forget the TV - this year's live coverage on the internet was fantastic! I was glued to my computer for 4 days!!

I've tried to go for the last few years but something's always come up. But the internet channel was terrific, I probably ended up seeing more than if I'd actually gone.

I'll have to look into whether I can get there more easily now I've moved, or if there are any spectator coaches going. There are some coaches listed on the Crufts schedule, for exhibitors presumably, but not in this area.
Was the show on the Crufts website?
Good picture quality? Because if I cant go, I want to watch it on the computer if not on the TV - I missed last years - it was like starving for 4 days!
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2010, 10:03 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
Was the show on the Crufts website?
Good picture quality? Because if I cant go, I want to watch it on the computer if not on the TV - I missed last years - it was like starving for 4 days!
Yes it was.... and it was excellent! I think if you paid them some money you could get extra streaming, but what I got for free was more than good enough.

When it came to BIS live on TV, my computer was also on, streaming it, and was a jump ahead.

You won't see individual breeds being judged on the streaming, and TBH if you aren't in the stands and actually there you won't anyway. I kept up with results via Fossedata etc... but they did show the Groups being judged. You also got to see all the main demonstrations in the main ring and agility, HWTM etc.

Live streaming started at about 10-11am and continued til about 5pm or so.... I was gripped for 4 days... can't praise it enough.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2010, 10:39 PM
Originally Posted by MerlinsMum View Post
Yes it was.... and it was excellent! I think if you paid them some money you could get extra streaming, but what I got for free was more than good enough.

When it came to BIS live on TV, my computer was also on, streaming it, and was a jump ahead.

You won't see individual breeds being judged on the streaming, and TBH if you aren't in the stands and actually there you won't anyway. I kept up with results via Fossedata etc... but they did show the Groups being judged. You also got to see all the main demonstrations in the main ring and agility, HWTM etc.

Live streaming started at about 10-11am and continued til about 5pm or so.... I was gripped for 4 days... can't praise it enough.
Urm... so I can watch it on the fossedata site? I dont understand
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2010, 11:08 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
Urm... so I can watch it on the fossedata site? I dont understand
Nope - watch the live streaming on the Crufts DFS site.... you can catch up on the non-streamed or televised results by looking at other sites....just results listed.
border pop
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-11-2010, 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by leadstaffs View Post
I will be there Saturday, Terrier Day.
Me too, will see you there i'm sure
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2010, 06:43 PM
The live streaming on the web site is fantastic and if you are interested in things like fly ball dancing to music and agility then it the thing to watch as it is from the main arena all day until the breed groups judging is finished. If I think on I will post the link once it is available
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5