Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2010, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post

Its a amazing experince, tons to see & do,
& Tons to buy So s*d xmas completly & start saving now!

Last year i bought Zo a flexi for ........£33 for a flexi!!!! Dunno what got into me! But it was lush, pink tartan design.....shes sadley now chewed through it!!!!
£33!!! I bought Sadie one for £13 and was miffed about the price but £33 - must be a dog fever that goes round Crufts.

My Uncle went with his Polish lowland and came back with him and a Tibetan terrier - my Aunt went spare at him but then soon fell in love
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2010, 06:09 PM
It was the pink one!

http://www.dog-clothing.co.uk/flexi-...ads-5733-p.asp
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2010, 06:22 PM
I will hopefully be going as long as i can drag a friend along with me Although i always end up spending to much
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2010, 06:51 PM
Hopefully going. May have to go by myself as bf will probably want to get on with his dissertation work!

Last year was my first year of experiancing Crufts, we went for the gun dogs and pastoral day (Thursday and Saturday I think?) and had a great time! Loved going round all the shops
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2010, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by emma47 View Post
I will hopefully be going as long as i can drag a friend along with me Although i always end up spending to much
Was gunna say you could pick me up on the way

but I'm north of you lol

I'm the only over enthusiastic one about dogs in my friendship circle, although I could drag my mum...hmmmm, she'd go anywhere for a couple of nights away from my dad LOL
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2010, 07:03 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
Was gunna say you could pick me up on the way

but I'm north of you lol

I'm the only over enthusiastic one about dogs in my friendship circle, although I could drag my mum...hmmmm, she'd go anywhere for a couple of nights away from my dad LOL
Yes slightly out of my way
My best friend bless her isn't really that interested in dogs but she comes with me anyway
crestnut
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-11-2010, 08:39 PM
Oh I will be there on Toy Day. I decided to go dogless for once so I have more time to watch the Crested's and shop, stay overnight and enjoy myself totally catching up with friends
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2010, 06:11 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Yeaahh we will be there! with the naked bums, Star and Lyric! we are toy day
Will actually be my first year handling there!
ahaha bet your gonna be well scared

nah just joking you will be fine im not showing because i havent qualified daphni although cat said i can handle the big fat elephant which is dennis (asbos dad) and i will go anyway.. also trying to scrounge gundog day there with work
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2010, 06:19 PM
Originally Posted by crestnut View Post
Oh I will be there on Toy Day. I decided to go dogless for once so I have more time to watch the Crested's and shop, stay overnight and enjoy myself totally catching up with friends
Look forward to seeing you again, fingers crossed we do you proud with your bubba! Lyric's sister has qualifed hasnt she? so will she be there? would love to see how she turned out.

Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
ahaha bet your gonna be well scared

nah just joking you will be fine im not showing because i havent qualified daphni although cat said i can handle the big fat elephant which is dennis (asbos dad) and i will go anyway.. also trying to scrounge gundog day there with work
I think I will be fine, just another show really.. so that fine means being sick as we leave the house! really I dont know why im still so bad! its stupied..
Yes I saw Dennis at the Nationals.. Handle him.
Cat offered me to handle one of her Akitas (not at crufts) which I would love to do.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2010, 10:47 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Look forward to seeing you again, fingers crossed we do you proud with your bubba! Lyric's sister has qualifed hasnt she? so will she be there? would love to see how she turned out.

I think I will be fine, just another show really.. so that fine means being sick as we leave the house! really I dont know why im still so bad! its stupied..
Yes I saw Dennis at the Nationals.. Handle him.
Cat offered me to handle one of her Akitas (not at crufts) which I would love to do.
haha have fun with that one!! enzo is a right little ******! lovely dog though just a bit boisterous... ruby's beautiful too, mind you i wouldnt mind giving it a go with one of them never handled a big dog before
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >