View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 03:01 PM
Not sure if I'll be going this year, it's quite pricey for me and hubbie to go...but this year is the first we have a dog to spoil!
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 03:06 PM
Watching the obed. and some retail therapy
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 03:15 PM
Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Watching the obed. and some retail therapy
Oh sorry I thought with you having BC's and a pug you may be showing/showing off talent with them
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 03:17 PM
Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
Not sure if I'll be going this year, it's quite pricey for me and hubbie to go...but this year is the first we have a dog to spoil!
You're closer than I am though

I might just camp out on a field near it

My uncle may be taking me but he doesnt decide if he's going until the week before - I suppose that means he isnt judging or steward-ing next year
Freyja
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-11-2010, 08:34 PM
We'll be there on hound day saturday
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 09:45 PM
Me & Mav will be there on Sunday,Competing for Team Wales, in the Crufts World cup obedience. Youll find us on the welsh Benches (you notice them) Please anyone come & say hi!(nobody ever does!)
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 09:49 PM
Toy day is sunday Mish, If I can get away/find you (I always get lost) Il come over
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 09:53 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Toy day is sunday Mish, If I can get away/find you (I always get lost) Il come over
Fabby! its normally in Hall 5, be great to meet you!
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2010, 05:31 PM
You're confusing me - I've seen how big it in on the TV but never in real life, I so cant wait to see if I can come - might bring my neice as a late christmas treat

Mish - if I do come and your dogs are amazing at obedience and I'm guessing they are! You can take home two of mine if you'd like Louie and Benjie - I tried to teach Louie to weave in between my legs - he didnt get it at all, he was like "what if i sit - do I get cheese then?"

I cant wait to see everyone who's going - I'm trying to get the whole, is it 4 days, experience so I can meet everyone. I do hope my Uncle goes - I get a caravan to sleep in then and dont have to pay up to odds for a B&B or hotel.
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2010, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
You're confusing me - I've seen how big it in on the TV but never in real life, I so cant wait to see if I can come - might bring my neice as a late christmas treat

Its no place for a baby or a buggy most of the time its too full on for a dog!

Mish - if I do come and your dogs are amazing at obedience and I'm guessing they are! You can take home two of mine if you'd like Louie and Benjie - I tried to teach Louie to weave in between my legs - he didnt get it at all, he was like "what if i sit - do I get cheese then?"

They are ok, Mav dosent really like crufts much, but hes getting better each year so i hope he will be ok this time!

I cant wait to see everyone who's going - I'm trying to get the whole, is it 4 days, experience so I can meet everyone. I do hope my Uncle goes - I get a caravan to sleep in then and dont have to pay up to odds for a B&B or hotel.
Its a amazing experince, tons to see & do,
& Tons to buy So s*d xmas completly & start saving now!

Last year i bought Zo a flexi for ........£33 for a flexi!!!! Dunno what got into me! But it was lush, pink tartan design.....shes sadley now chewed through it!!!!
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >