Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2014, 08:19 AM

Dogsey Daily Thread-Monday

Morning everyone. Hope it is ok for me to start today off. It is hammering it down here with thunder and lightning. Tyto not a happy boy. Hates it now as he gets older and those fireworks are so loud. So hopefully they are over with. Think I am going down with this coldy thing that is around so hope none of you get it. Have done the usual washing etc. But ist is hanging indoors as it would only get a second rinse if I put it outside. Have a good day eevryone. Stay dry if you can. Will pop back later.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2014, 08:21 AM
Good Morning everyone, doesn't look too bad out there after a very wet night. Must get Amber out for her walk.

Have a good day everyone, stay safe, dry and warm, God bless.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-11-2014, 08:44 AM
Morning all - it is another lovely day here but I will not be going anywhere as I cannot show my face, having been thrown off my recliner yesterday evening. A red, swollen nose which was skinned from carpet burn, plus two black eyes, will be keeping me shut away from the outside world for the time being!

I hope everyone had a good day and a good week and that the sun decides to come out and shine on you.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2014, 08:49 AM
Morning Brenda, nice to see you starting the thread. Good job someone is up Please will you send the thunder down to me? I love it.
Hi Moyra, enjoy your walk. I thought it looked quite nice when I went for the paper. Then the heavens opened. I had to dry my hair with the hairdryer
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2014, 08:51 AM
Morning

Beautiful morning here - no rain whatsoever so far.

Both kids are having school dinner today and OH is coming home so I had NO packed lunches to do this morning, I barely knew what to do with myself. I'd have opted for a lie-in because of a disturbed night but had to get the kids ready for school. It was very relaxed this morning though.

Loki is happy, having had had an early walk and a bone.

I hope everyone has a good day today.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-11-2014, 09:09 AM
Morning all
Hope you enjoyed my Christmas tale,. Loud thunder last night and heavy rain this morning. Sue has started on painting the hall walls so I am keeping well out of the way
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2014, 09:09 AM
Morning
Brenda, feel for Tyto with the fireworks, kota did really really well until someone started letting off display fireworks, they were that loud they set off car alarms
Moyra, enjoy your walk, i will save that pleasure until later
Nippy, awwww poor you getting soaked, hope you don't get a chill or anything
Lucky star... i had your lie in i think...only just got up
Nothing planned for me today except walking the dogs, one car in for mot and then my mum is off for her bone scan thing so then i get both parents home early. Dog training tonight and deagan starts tomorrow night
Aaleigha
New Member!
Female 

10-11-2014, 09:24 AM
Morning everyone
I am new to the board and thought this would be a good place to start

was a beautiful morning here when the dogs went out earlier
very cold as the sky had been clear
now clouding over a bit
all 6 dogs snoozing - what are the odds of me leaving the house without any of them waking

off to care home shortly to do some volunteer work - they all want me to take in the pup as he is so small (russian toy terrier)

nice to be able to join you all
Hx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2014, 09:28 AM
Morning Aaleigha, welcome!

Best of luck to your mum for her scan, Griff.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2014, 09:31 AM
Back after a dry walk except for all the puddles. Tyto loves splashing in them. Just like a kid but it does mean he comes home with clean but wet feet. Sunny and warm but clouding over as I write this. How did you get chucked of your recliner Malka? Take some arnica for the bruising. Stay dry all. tt.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >