View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2007, 07:54 PM

Just fell woth a bang...whilst walking Flower!!!

Just come in from a long walk...went on the river bank and running through some stubble fields...on my return I fell down the gravel at the side of the bank!! Just got back, my wrists are sore and bashed my leg!!

My OH tried to hold back the giggles!!lol!!! Am I clumsy or what??!! hehehe xxxxx (Is bit sore mind..!!!) xxxxxxxxxxx
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2007, 08:17 PM
ooooh sound painful, i tripped coming in through the patio door into the kitchen the other day grazed my toes, knee, ankle and bruised my shin,

was carrying tub of ben and jerrys at the time, i was most concerned about ice cream on the floor than my leg, OH was giggling away and it REALLY hurt!!!!

they just aren't sympathetic at all!
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2007, 08:49 PM
I'm sure most of us on here will know that feeling of taking a tumble on a walk!

One walk I was walking down a muddy hill & I slipped & ended up on sliding down the hill on my ass! I wasn't hurt at all but my trousers & coat were covered in mud & I actually had to take them off in the car because Dave didn't want me getting his car seats muddy

Hope you are feeling better soon xx
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2007, 08:50 PM
Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
was carrying tub of ben and jerrys at the time, i was most concerned about ice cream on the floor than my leg
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2007, 08:51 PM
Thanks!! hehe was rather funny, but I am so clumsy, I thought it would be a quicker route going down theside of the bank!! My leg is stinging now, might be a bit stiff in the morning but nothing major!!

Ive had that many falls from my horse...(been a long time mind!) this was a mild one!!hehe xxxxx
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2007, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
hehe of course!!! I would too...ben and jerry's wins every time... xxxx