Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
maxi/toby
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-10-2012, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
See if you can find Chomper Toys anywhere. The site has a "Contact Us" page so you could always email them to find a supplier.

I bought Pereg a Chomps ball [look under "Dogs" then "Premium Collection"] which seems pretty indestructible. I also bought her a bright green duck- if you then look under "Puppy" and scroll down you will see a blue dog and a pink dog which are the same type.

She has done everything she can to even make a hole in it, "terrier killing" it and then throwing it around - so far it seems to be standing its own against her efforts!
ooo ooooo oooo i just googled it and pets at home sell 3 different chomper toys and all under £8 thank you very much
!!!!!!!

http://www.petsathome.com/webapp/wcs...0601&langId=-1
maxi/toby
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-10-2012, 08:03 PM
Nippy.....

http://www.petsathome.com/webapp/wcs...0601&langId=-1

some at pets at home defo a start
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-10-2012, 08:12 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
What a shame there are no prices on the Chomper site
I paid the equivalent of £5.65 for one of the ones I bought, and £6.45 for the other - and things here are usually far more expensive than in the UK. The store at the Pension had quite a large selection of the Chomper toys and I was really impressed with the quality of all of them.

I could have gone bonkers buying loads for Pereg, but she really has enough toys...for the moment!
maxi/toby
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-10-2012, 03:20 PM
http://www.puredog.co.uk/

someone has reconmended these to mee too these look quite cool
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2012, 03:33 PM
Stagbars are good as are nylabones and raw meaty bones
Millysmum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-10-2012, 01:08 PM
My dogs love the stag bars and they seem to last for quite a time, whereas 'normal' toys get chewed to bits in a few days.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2012, 03:56 PM
One of mine is a dreadful destroyer of dog toys. Unfortunately he doesn't just tear them up but eats them as well so anything edible cannot be left with them.

They have lots of different Nylabones in different shapes which he/they love and two 'balls', one is a 'Boomer Ball' which I got from 'Company of Animals' which my two love and race around 'playing football' with. It is rigid and they can't grip it to chew it. The other is the 'Jolly Egg' which again is a rigid egg shaped ball that roll when pushed in a drunken manner. Again, my dogs love it. Apart from the above I can also leave them safely with Stag Bars.

Good luck.
ellea
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-10-2012, 08:15 PM
The best 'ball' I have ever had must be at least 10yr old, it served all my guys that have gone now and is still very much in play with my Skyes and not a chip out of them, infact I have 3 of them from a small/med [ they can not pick it up in their mouths of which I am happy abount] to a large one and the cost was nothing so next time you are at the Beach keep your eyes open for any stray 'BUOYS' laying around, you only have to remember NOT to kick them or you could end up with a broken toe lol
MaggieH
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-10-2012, 05:29 AM
Kongs have done great with mine. There is also a toy that I get from a company called Jeffers. The name of the toy is "Cuz" or "Evil Cuz". They are kind of rounded with feet, though the later has horns. They squeak. The only problem I have had with them is the feet usually do get chewed off!
maxi/toby
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-10-2012, 11:26 AM
thanks guys xx

boat bouys i never find them a friend got one for their dog but my husband now works for a bouy making company hoping he can bring one home x x x

my pup eats it all too grr and wont let it go without getting ur hands in there but rewarding leave it with a treat is working now xx
i will check out the balls and eggs sound good i actually went to poundland the other week and got a cat ball its aprox 6" tall hard plastic with fish shape wholes in it with a horrid cat bell in side grr lol but my doggies love it and it is only used with supervised play but theyve not broken it yet its a bit like a childs shape sorter type toy but a cat ball just with it didnt have an irritating bell thing in it lol xx

i might see if i can find some real rope on ebay and buy a metre or something as they love rope but again littel'n shreds it within a few mins ...........bless him .....
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2