View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
maryl
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-06-2011, 07:39 PM
He certainly was, he was an icon. Nobody could touch him, just magical. He died in a mini car crash right at his peak. I remember being devasted. 'Ride a White Swan ........'
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-06-2011, 09:40 PM
Wow that takes me back to my youth, my dad didn't like me listening to him, he said he was a long haired hippy. my fav song was metal guru.
dad was happier when i starting listening to the osmands and david cassidy. swooon donny( i was going to marry him) you know. he he
bullys4ever
Dogsey Junior
Male 

18-06-2011, 10:08 PM
I didn't find him attractive with myself being a girl obsessed teen around this era but we always blasted out his songs round at my mates house and mine too if my mam and dad were out at work.Also he had his own tv show called Marc with other guest singers on around teatime.Great glam rocker who left us some great sounds.
beau
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-06-2011, 10:26 AM
I loved him too, I think there is something about him that draws you in, and it is such a shame he died so young and didnt get to see his son grow up.

If I could host a dinner party he would be at the top of the guest list.
Northernsoulgirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2011, 10:19 PM
I saw him live once. It was brill. Very very sad he died so young. Still love listening to his music.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2