View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-02-2018, 06:35 PM
We did away with our bt tv box at christmas and went with the firestick amazon included the prime delivery which can be useful, then our electricity supplier offered us a good deal for phone and broadband same as bt and altogether between paying that and the amazon and netflix monthly will be saving about £35 a month.
Our electricity supplier has always given us good customer service for electricity so we thought give them a try 3 year fixed price to.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-02-2018, 07:42 PM
Japan is somewhere I have wanted to go for ages. One of those places to book early for.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2018, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Hope your new provider proves to be all you wish for Lynn. I will be talking to BT when our contract ends I am fed up with the price hikes

Kazz we booked through Planet Cruise. They were very helpful when I phoned and everything sent through by email before I went to bed at 10.00pm. For the price we have paid it also includes the trip on the bullet train, a visit to a castle and one other trip, all whilst in Tokyo, and return flight to Heathrow. It is only an 8 night cruise with 3 days in Tokyo at a four star hotel on a bed only basis, but I am cheap to feed and it is something we have toyed with for a long time. Think you would enjoy it too and it is also at cherry blossom time so should be very beautiful.

Chris it is typical of a council to do work just when the roads are needed for holiday traffic.
Thank You................
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2018, 10:25 PM
Hello all
Not been about much, felt bit under the weather and time seems to be disappearing lol
We had a great weekend with Liam & Sarah. We went to a beer & cider festival whilst there, and they took us for a meal at Channels where they getting married. Beautiful place & the food was gorgeous too.
Had quite a bit of lower back pain saw the pharmacist at Sainsbury’s & told him what was going off & he seems to think I’ve got the onset of a kidney infection rang our doctors and they don’t open Wednesday afternoons so got to ring in morning & take a water sample
Will try & catch up on the past week
Hope you are well
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2018, 11:35 PM
Awww,Mandy, hope you feel better soon, if you had been closer I have urine test strips... would have told you if it was an infection or not. Damn nasty things, make you tearful, tired, nauseous and generally unwell...cranberry juice can help
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2