Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-01-2018, 10:20 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Hope it is drier tomorrow so that I can continue with the bird count. Anyone else doing it? Night all.
OH keeps all the birds in our garden well fed at this time of year, 'tho she doesn't like the pidgeons who are real gangsters when it comes to who gets what.

Goodnight Brenda and all see you soon.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-01-2018, 02:47 AM
Hi everyone - though I doubt anyone will read this till later in the day.
Brenda - I would cheerfully do a bird count if it wasn,t for the fact it is done by the RSPB. I could rant on about their shortcomings for hours, Suffice it to say that their undisguised preference for raptors above all else annoys the hell out of me. Good luck finding new kitchen curtains.
Harvey - loved the pic of your two beauties in the back of the car. It even had the Mem cooing and awing over them, which is really something for she has a huge preference for working collies and sporting dogs normally.
Ref this logging on problem that Nippy is having - I too have problems in that I have to log on every time I wish to post, it's a bit of a nuisance I must admit. I put this in a post a while ago (for it has been going on for some eight months or so) no one answered on that occasion, hope I have a bit more luck this time.
Righty ho! Back off to bed for me - see you soon and it's bye fer now.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2018, 08:59 AM
Did you know that chickens are more related to raptors than T.Rex. Yep Gordon even the humble chicken is a raptor so they must be looked after to by the RSPB.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2