Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2018, 09:54 AM

Saturday 27th Jan 2018

Good morning all.

Thought I would start the daily.

Got two homechecks for SBT rescue today and then not much planned to be honest.

Brenda have tried gargling with the salk water and I think it has helped less tickly Thanks.

Mandy What have you got planned in for your Mom or is it just a wing it and see visit.LOL
Sue ensuite shopping did it go well?
Griff Have a great day.
Lynn The reccies are important , hope your neighbours start to get a firm offer or two. So you need a single owner driveway and no major A roads.
Losos What a brilliant phot of your dogs, can see why you love them my niece adores big dogs her true love is "The Leonberger" this stems from her Dads sister who had a bitch called Seskia. Mind you she was gorgeous in nature and looks.

Have a good day all. Have to say the "me" day(s) are going to be a regular event I think pictures and the Brunch were perfect ways to chill.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2018, 10:11 AM
Morning Kazz, pleased to hear the salty water is helping. Like the sound of me days. But then I have those all the time with Tyto. I have just received a quiz book from ebay. When ever we have friends etc here for chinese or pizza we always have a quiz sort of evening, apart from chatting. This little book was published in 1967 so that will get the brain cells working. Have a giood day all. Sun is shining so back to the bird watch day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2018, 11:02 AM
Morning all
Kazz, deffo have me days!!
Brenda, quiz sounds fun
Harvey, what a gorgeous photo
Mandy, hope your mum is enjoying her stay
Lynn....good job you said nothing about the stair lift
Hi all i missed
Need to get a new phone, mine is over heating and burnt my ear
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2018, 12:00 PM
Good morning Kazz, Griff, Brenda and all who follow

Good idea for a me day mind you I have just had a me fortnight Hope all home checks go well today though they would be daft to not let you have one.

Hope mum enjoys her stay. Have you anything planned or just wait to see what the weather is doing?

Pleased throat is feeling better Brenda.

Lovely pics of the two adorable fluff bundles Harvey.

Hope you find a good phone Griff.

Very frosty when I go up and took Teazle out but now cleared. Been out to get two new inserts for the kitchen tap as it was dripping - hope they work as much cheaper than new tap. Meat pies made and cooking -one for lunch yum.

Hope all two and four legged are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-01-2018, 12:33 PM
Kazz
our en site shopping at the moment has involved getting estimates and brochures. when the sales people come (2 different firms) and give us a quote, then we know how much etc
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2018, 01:31 PM
Who would have thought it would be so hard to find curtains for a kitchen. Given up looking. Sue that two weeks went really quickly. Spect you are looking forward to the next one. Just make sure that tumbleweed does the housework while you are away next time. bg!! griff you shouldn't be on the phone then. Maybe get one of those cradle things that fit on the shoulde,r that way you won't burn your ear. ouchy!! Take care all. Clouded ove,r so bird watch will continue tomorrow. tt.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2018, 04:38 PM
God Brenda....couldn't not have my phone!!! whatsapp went down overnight once and i thought the world had ended Lol...think i have found one i want...just hate having to pay for another one
Could you find somebody to make you the curtains??
Ooooo Sue and Tumbleweed, en suite shopping, only time i ever had anything en suite was in a hotel Lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2018, 05:06 PM
I will just have to not look at the ones I have. bg!! Just watched a good film on the horror channel called Impact. Now off to watch Mrs Bucket. Did catch the last bit of The Onedine Line. Best bit ever seeing the ship and the music. Wonderful. Griff I don't have a mobile. Off for the evening now to watch Bucket and then FBEye..
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-01-2018, 05:28 PM
Have you seen the number and different types of shower unit enclosures?
There are half round ones- square ones- rectangular ones, ones with sliding doors and others with opening doors and that is not even mentioning shower trays plastic or stone. Then the drain hole can be anywhere, it is a nightmare deciding which one let alone shower heads and controls.

You can go nuts trying to make up your mind.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2018, 09:52 PM
Sue it was Kazz with the throat/cough. Just in case Gordon comes on, hi hope you are keeping well. Watched casualty. Gave up with the voice. Hope it is drier tomorrow so that I can continue with the bird count. Anyone else doing it? Night all.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >