Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2017, 06:47 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday,13th May

Good morning everyone,

Besoeker, you were either up very late or very early not sure which but hope you are ok.

Griff, thanks for your offer of tennis balls but have ordered 25 from Sports Direct. Should be here today or Monday.

Lynn. So have you now got your puncture sorted. How's Gill is she on the mend now? Do hope so poor lass. And of course our lovely Dillon hope he is ok.

June, how's things, has your back calmed down and the girls are they back on friendly terms with each other?

Mandy, hope you coped with work in the end.

I am so tired this morning, my itching drove me mad, had two Tesco allergy tablets when I first went to bed and then later took the atarax that the doctor prescribed.

Very worrying this world wide computer virus, don't go opening any mysterious e-mails.

Have a good day all two and four legged friends, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-05-2017, 07:37 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Bit overcast here today. Hope you manage a nanny nap today Moyra sounds like you need one.
Gill is slowly improving thank you, she is eating small amounts now and doing little bits of housework but is still very tired.
Hoping that with no treatment for about 3 weeks it doesn't give the tumour a chance to get a hold. Blood test results will give indication of whether radiotherapy is an option. M rk has said it can wipe you out and she is already extremely tired.
Better news than this time last week though.
Dillon is doing well at the moment thank you.

June, Mandy, griff, Harvey and Kazz hope all is well with you all today and all four legged friends and those not mentioned to.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-05-2017, 07:59 AM

Ok who woke me up????
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2017, 08:29 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Pleased Gill in progressing slowly and hope the tests show she can have the help of radiotherapy.

Take it easy today Moyra and get yourself a nanny nap later.

Dull here today with a little drizzle earlier on. Nothing planned except to tidy Teazle.

Hope everyone is keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-05-2017, 08:51 AM
Makes a change Sue doesn't have anything planned for me. Thank goodness for Dogsey as it is only on here I know what is happening.

Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2017, 08:55 AM
Morning all.

Tumbleweed
I love simply love that photograph and a very good catchline for it too.
Besoeker;you were either up very early or very late. Or not slept at all. LOL
Moyra - ouch sounds sore.......and irritating hope feels a bit calmer.
Lynn Glad Gill is moving a bit, when will the results be through? what are your plans for the weekend you always have somethig going on?
Sue I love your dogs name Teazle; its overcast here was planing on putting a machine of washing in but no chance of drying on the oine today. Even the garden looks dull.

Right my plans for the day not a lot Mom doing jam tarts and sausage rolls as eldest niece and her chap coming round hopefully the engagment ring is now sorted apparently her fingers are between sizes and as it was a surprise they had to return for another fitting hopefully collecting today she is desperate to show us. Their present has arived today too - Ekkkk excited
I am feeling really well, a shower in a moment and then Lord knows what I am going to do today this "under house arrest" not able to get out ie drive or walk very far without being cream crackered is getting to me, ah well roll on next week and steady healing throughout.
Emmm change of plan taking Buster out first then the shower.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2017, 09:24 AM
Morning all
we're grey here too...boo!!!
i am dying my hair today, walking the dogs and getting my neighbours mail and that's most likely it...though i may walk up to the papershop and buy myself some Stella for if i decide to watch the eurovision...it's totally crap but i like laughing at how bad some countries are
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2017, 11:10 AM
Barry, I love that photo of Teazle and also it's caption. He's lovely!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2017, 11:56 AM
Oh Griff, why are you dying your hair, it looks beautiful as you had it in the photo the other day. What colour are you doing it? You looked stunning as it was seems a shame to change it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2017, 12:35 PM
Oh, same colour Moyra.....just i had a lot of roots so i just dye the lot instead of faffing around trying to cover the roots Lol...that is supposedly natural lightest brown!! i think i like it though and at £7 for 2 boxes of dye and being vegan i will stick with it, superdrug are great for cruelty free and vegan stuff
my hair at the sides is now nearly at the bottom of my ears! not bad considering i decided to grow it in january and it was a very very short pixie cut...plus i had 2 trims in march
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >