Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-05-2013, 05:36 PM

"Running Up That Hill" song

If anyone is wondering who sings that song "Running Up That Hill" on tv advertising "Life Of Crime" programme well it's a group called Placebo. Not a bad version either, we thought it was the Pet Shop Boys first of all as it sounded like them. Kate Bush sang the original.

The new version is going to be on ITunes very soon, I bet it gets into the charts It's been played on tv quite a bit.

There's another version of this song by Field And Track as well , that's not bad either
BlueJay
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2013, 05:49 PM
Always loved Placebo
They did a great job on the song

If anyone has Sky, there was an advert for Eden (i think) a while back where Muse did a cover of Feeling Good.
That was brilliant too
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-05-2013, 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by BlueJay View Post
Always loved Placebo
They did a great job on the song

If anyone has Sky, there was an advert for Eden (i think) a while back where Muse did a cover of Feeling Good.
That was brilliant too
I've never heard of Placebo before but they seem to be fairly popular. You've obviously heard of them BlueJay.

Don't remember Muse and the Eden advert but then I'm not a great fan of Muse.
jantet
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-05-2013, 08:06 AM
It's a lovely song - I've got the Kate Bush version, but I love the Placebo version.

A girl on The Voice sang it beautifully last year, too.