Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2018, 10:22 AM

Daily Thread Saturday 17th February

Good morning everyone

Hope you managed to get the meal to Steve Griff

So pleased someone had the common sense to help with the delivery Chris.

Lovely morning here. Frost overnight but meant to stay dry and sunny today. Have defrosted and sorted the chest freezer now ready for another order for Teazle in a few weeks.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-02-2018, 10:26 AM

something different as nothing to say
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2018, 10:44 AM
That's a nice photo Tumbleweed
Morning Sue, yep got his dinner to him
Lol Harvey, some days i could chuck it at him...honestly!
Got a text off him 5 mins before he was due in my street...errr i am disabled Divvy!! he forgot to text me, managed to get there in time, he got home and rung me up and said he wasn't going to have the mash as it was packet mash!!!! i had to tell him how i made it before he would believe it wasn't out of a packet...next time, lumpy Mash for him!!!
Don't think i am doing anything today except walking the poochies
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-02-2018, 12:43 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
i had to tell him how i made it before he would believe it wasn't out of a packet...next time, lumpy Mash for him!!!
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-02-2018, 02:19 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
he got home and rung me up and said he wasn't going to have the mash as it was packet mash!!!!
And even if it had been..........
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-02-2018, 02:20 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post

something different as nothing to say
Excellent!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2018, 04:40 PM
Nice walk in town this morning followed by an afternoon of putting that damned bed together. All finished now and the usual oath of "never again. We're too old for this" .

It looks lovely, Gary is happy and it is safer for him as it's a lot lower than his previous bed so if he falls out during a fit, hopefully not as much damage.

Now it's chill out time - wonderful
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-02-2018, 05:05 PM
Max has a new friend...

[IMG][/IMG]
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2018, 06:48 PM
Steve won't do packet mash...yet he will eat tinned potatoes?? Very odd man.
Chris, so relieved everything went well and that the bed is more suitable for your son
A friend of mine has had her benefits stopped, she is going to appeal but I dropped her a fiver off, she didn't want to take it and I wish it could have been more but at least I know she will be able to get some bread milk beans etc.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2018, 07:54 PM
They do say that most benefits are restored on appeal so I hope it's the case for your friend Griff. Hopefully, we shouldn't have that problem because at the last assessment for PIP, the nurse that came was appalled that she had to come out because it was so obvious Gary has special needs.

The marathon booklet was an 'assessment for work' thing and I doubt there's any work for someone who can't hear or talk, has only very basic reading and writing skills and who collapses without warning only to come round and be very irrational and disorientated. I can imagine employers queuing up to take him on
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >