Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally Posted by Emm
oooh I love spiders

I think I read somewhere that the average person will eat about 6 spiders in their life time - accidently eating them at night - this is really bad for me can I still call myself a vegetarian?
thanks for that comforting thought emm !!
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

15-06-2005, 12:51 PM
no problem
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2005, 01:30 PM
carole, no I was actually brave enough to go retreive cartman! but I had the bad heebee geebees just going out there incase it was still close by...lol...I put the outside light on and scanned the patio before even opening the backdoor...lol

lol, Shadowboxer, all I can say is as much as I would love living in your part of the world I don't think I could handle the bugs you get there, because spiders and things there alot bigger I think.

Tuti, as much as I admire your braveness...GROSS!!...lol...no, really I think that is great that you can be like that!...Thanks for offering to remove creepy crawlies for me...lol...why is it they only ever seem to come out in my house when I am alone?!..It's because they know you see and that is just wrong!

lol, Foxy, never had a slug in my house before!....There is a Kenny on the window sill also as it goes, I think he was releived that 'they DIDN'T kill Kenny' this time and it was Cartman's turn...lol...It was quite funny actually cuz I thought he would have fell just sort of downwards and would have been quite close to the house still but as it happens I hurled him quite far in my panick...lol

J, that is one good reason for having an appartment on the first floor!

Brundog, I know exactly what you mean about when they are in the bedroom that is the absolute worse place ever and I couldn't sleep in there either if there is one that I have seen but not gotten rid of...It's always a catch 22 you see it you don't wanna go near it but if you don't and you leave it then it is going to be there to scare you until you do, you can't win. I know what you mean about thinking they might get on you when you sleep, after the one last night I went into the bedroom, I looked the walls up and down checked the floor and the bed all over before even attempting to go to sleep!...plus you get paraniod after seeing one and you walk around looking very carefully after that for a long while!

Emm, you make me mad!....SHHHH!

Wolfie that is a funny story...lol...This one really looked like it would be a leaping spider too, I wonder if it is like the one's you are talking about...I think it would have definitly lunged at me if it hadn't been clinging on to it's gross egg sack! It was probably a god send that it had that discusting thing attatched to it to slow it down...lol...I had to reach over top of it to get to the window latch and I swear the damn thing looked as though it would jump at me.

Eeeeeeeeeeee!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2