View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ange17
New Member!
Female 

28-01-2010, 11:33 AM

Hi everyone! Urgent;foster home wanted for Roxie .

Hi I'm Ange I have a staffy bull cross at the moment, hope to chat about all your doggies soon

BTW put an very urgent home needed message on homes needed/ fostering please read as it really is urgent, Thank you.

Just realised I can't post on rescue pages so putting it here, if you help this dog please PM me or contant animal lifeline, it is very urgent as dog may be put to sleep

viewtopic.php?f=226&t=5017

Roxie needs a foster home asap. We have a temp emg foster home for one week only.

Roxie is 9 years old, GSD cross, good with other dogs and cats but not children under 12! She is showing signs of stiffness to joints and struggles with stairs. She likes her walks but smaller ones now and is walked on a halti due to pulling. She is known to steal food and dinners off the side so will will need teaching this isn't allowed and rude. She is house trained and doesnt chew and used to being left a long time, though we don't want her leaving as long as she is used to

Roxie is spayed already but needs vacs and chipping and health check, esp for eyes as showing signs of catracs (sp)

Please if you can help contact myself. We really need this foster home urgently.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2010, 11:51 AM
Hi Ange Welcome to Dogsey. I hope a home is found soon x
ange17
New Member!
Female 

28-01-2010, 12:00 PM
Hopefully, as she is an older dog, and has a few problems no one seems to want her (I'd have her my self but have young children and a staffy that hates other dogs)