Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2010, 11:30 AM

Subsection for Rural Walks?

I was wondering whether it might be a nice idea to have a sub-section in the Rural Section (or sticky?) for Pictoral Rural Walks? If enough people contribute, it could be used as a guide for people visiting an area, as to where the best places are to walk?
Mollybobs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-05-2010, 12:33 PM
I think that would be a brilliant idea!As a 'newcomer' to the area five years ago, I am still discovering the area, and although some walks look fantastic in theory, actually walking dog(s) on some routes is a nightmare.
We also like to take Moll on holidays and spend hours on line looking for suitable routes to take, they don't always work out too well

Please , please do this - it would be a really well used facility.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2010, 03:38 PM
Thanks for your input Mollibobs We will have to hope Azz sees it, and see what he thinks

Azz?
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2010, 04:08 PM
I like the idea, but is there really any benefit in splitting it out from the dog walks section which already exists? What about walks that are semi-rural, which section would they go in?

What about if the existing dog walk section was split into regions (with more than one region for Scotland )?
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2010, 06:33 AM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
I like the idea, but is there really any benefit in splitting it out from the dog walks section which already exists? What about walks that are semi-rural, which section would they go in?

What about if the existing dog walk section was split into regions (with more than one region for Scotland )?
As usual Hali, good point! LOL