Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2006, 06:52 AM

Morning all!

Another half-victory this morning. Lennon woke me, but it wasn't until 0608. I'd been awake half the night and now have the most horrendous hangover-type headache - it's ghastly and painkillers aren't touching it. I think it's all neck related.....I may have to go back to the Chiropractor again......

...and to add to my fragile mood, it's absolutely peeing down with rain - yuk!

On a brighter note, when the dogs and I came back in from our walk, Lennon proceeded to lick all the rain from Roxy's face - she loved it, and just stood there - it was really cute to watch.

Roast lamb for dinner (ooh, I feel better already) - yum!

Have a good, if damp, day everyone.

Today's gem:
Marriage certificate - another name for a work permit.

Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-02-2006, 07:04 AM
Good morning Sorry you have a 'head'

It is raining here also, but rather half-heartedly. Everything is very dry - we have fire restrictions and walking in the paddocks is like walking across crisps, all brown and crunchy. We need some good steady rain to penetrate the surface.

Roast pork for our dinner tonight
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2006, 07:22 AM
Morning SB - the rain here is a steady precipitation, and like the wally I am, I didn't put the waterproof coat on what a plonker!
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-02-2006, 07:29 AM
Well, you won't need a shower then Are your dogs reluctant to get their precious bodies wet? Mine are not at all keen on going out in the rain.
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2006, 07:40 AM
We have some wonderful rain here too, first real wet since the snow after Christmas, let’s hope we get a few days worth and ease the water shortage. That’s the up side of rain then, of course, there is the down side - the state of my tiles.

Sorry to hear about your spine Vicky, these things always flare up during the W/E hope you can get an appointment quickly.

Hope you all have a good Sunday, and SB hope you are having, not decided what I will have for lunch but it will not be a roast as I don't have the necessary equipment, a joint of meat. Good thing really as I blew my diet yesterday, two days running is not a good idea.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2006, 07:44 AM
Originally Posted by Shadowboxer
Well, you won't need a shower then Are your dogs reluctant to get their precious bodies wet? Mine are not at all keen on going out in the rain.
Not so much the bodies, but Roxy hates getting her feet wet, and will walk around any puddle, and just pee on the concrete if it's raining. Len, being an oik, doesn't give a hoot either way!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2006, 07:45 AM
Originally Posted by Thordell
We have some wonderful rain here too, first real wet since the snow after Christmas, let’s hope we get a few days worth and ease the water shortage. That’s the up side of rain then, of course, there is the down side - the state of my tiles.

Sorry to hear about your spine Vicky, these things always flare up during the W/E hope you can get an appointment quickly.

Hope you all have a good Sunday, and SB hope you are having, not decided what I will have for lunch but it will not be a roast as I don't have the necessary equipment, a joint of meat. Good thing really as I blew my diet yesterday, two days running is not a good idea.
Morning Jackie and perleez do not mention the "D" word...
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

12-02-2006, 07:58 AM
Morning V & everyone

Very grey n overcast here but don`t know what it`ll turn out like. Friday was the same & rained all morning but in the afternoon cleared up & sun actually had some warmth to it, enough to make me take me jacket off & walk wound with t shirt on still, no question of drought over here think we`ve had more than our share of rain

Got chicken ready to make a sort of morrocan scouse but reading about a lamb roast making mt mouth water now you making me jealous V
Hope chiropractor works his magic for your back V
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2006, 08:00 AM
Morning Christine - hmmm.....roast potatoes, yorkshire puds, roast veggies, mint gravy.........
Mel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2006, 08:06 AM
Morning everyone. Strange, unfamiliar wet stuff is falling from the sky here!! Hudson is VERY unimpressed LOL
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »