Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2006, 06:41 AM

Moring everyone!

How about this then? I have today off, so no alarm. I woke up needing the loo so got up at 0605. No sign of Lennon........

At 0615 I came down the stairs.....all was quiet.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs, he came bounding out of the lounge to greet me. He was so intent on what he was doing, the little menace - OH had put his Rolo's wrapper in the bin and Lennon was seeing how many tiny tiny pieces he could get the foil into. He did really well too . Do I care? Absolutely not!

Cold this morning but little wind, and a beautiful clear sky that was almost navy when we went on our walk.

Have a great day everyone - I'm off to buy a new headboard.

Today's gem:
Two cowboys stagger out of a zoo with their clothes in shreds. One turns to the other and says, "That lion dancing sure ain't as restful as they made out."

Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-02-2006, 06:48 AM
Good morning He is a good egg

Cold night, hot day. Don't mind the heat so much so long as it cools overnight.

Myxomatosis seems to be coming through again. I have caught 4 young ones, seen several affected adults, and the dogs have found a few dead ones. Horrid disease but the population is out of control at the moment and Myxo is the only thing that has much effect.
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2006, 06:57 AM
Morning both, dark, cold and dry here today. Spending most time at the desk today, but went to look at local swimming pool yesterday and bought a costume and picked up a timetable. Just got to get enough courage together to apear at the pool in said costume and take a swim.
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered

10-02-2006, 07:04 AM
When have you ever lacked courage Jackie? Go for it. Hope the pool is heated Wish I could swim.
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2006, 07:10 AM
Not very confident since my joints have worn out and my weight has piled on and everything from double chin to bum has been effected by gravity.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2006, 07:11 AM
Morning SB - Myx is nasty. I remember it from my childhood, when all I could think was "poor rabbits" (I still do actually)

Morning Jackie - I have the answer to your problem (well, for me anyway). I wear glasses and can't see a flaming thing without them. When I go swimming I take them off, and so cannot see the looks of horror on other people's faces as they see me wandering blindly towards the pool, a vision in lycra and lard

Mel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2006, 07:19 AM
Morning all
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2006, 07:25 AM
Morning Mel
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2006, 07:39 AM
morning all. just got out of bed and too lazy to get moving so sitting on settee on laptop.....anyway its FRIDAY and son off to respite for 2 days
Carole
Supervisor

10-02-2006, 07:43 AM
morning everyone its freezing this morning
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >