View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
weestumpy
Dogsey Junior
Male 

18-05-2008, 08:45 AM
Do me a faviour, put him in a kennel with another dog and your son, then take a photo.

Its a known fact that these dog are not human agressive, ADBA clearly state agression towards humanes then the dog should be put to sleep.
workinggsd
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-05-2008, 09:40 AM
It WAS Dr Roger Mugford' Expert (bull crap) that helped to have all the Pits and pit Crosses,BANNED either distroyed, or remover to live in Kennels,or having to be shipped out of the country to survive, It was HIS expert(bull crap)opinion that Every Pitbull terrier was a time bomd waiting to expload, he earned money for his expert opinion for the goverment, now he defends the pit bull, S##t, who is paying him this time around for his expert bull, as you can guess, having met this man before he ever got famous, through John Fisher methords, he is a waist of space, in my opinion, and should stick to mice
weestumpy
Dogsey Junior
Male 

18-05-2008, 11:28 AM
How so much has changed. I sat not that long ago in a court house listening to him say, All pit bulls are delightful dogs.

I also sat with pleasure at the same court and watch a barrister tear shreads off him and his written evidence.Then a judge tell him he knows nothing of fighting dogs. I even got to watch the unedited version of when he was caught out telling porkie pies about the breed of a dog that was a pit bull then said it was a lab boxer cross. Scum of the earth
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2008, 11:44 AM
Originally Posted by weestumpy View Post
How so much has changed. I sat not that long ago in a court house listening to him say, All pit bulls are delightful dogs.

I also sat with pleasure at the same court and watch a barrister tear shreads off him and his written evidence.Then a judge tell him he knows nothing of fighting dogs. I even got to watch the unedited version of when he was caught out telling porkie pies about the breed of a dog that was a pit bull then said it was a lab boxer cross. Scum of the earth
Maybe all Pit's are delightful dog's until you have been bitten or watched your dog be ripped apart by one of them.

BUT NOT ALL PITTS ARE NASTY.
Not all dog'sare nasty but to have a so called expert stand up and say the dog isnt nasty, and knowing it is then the balance is turned, and the time bomb dog is gonna explode, but still imo the og isnot to blame, if the dog hadnt been bred, as they are illigal, it's the Breeder to blame and the person who bought the dog.
snoops
New Member!
Male 

18-05-2008, 11:19 PM
weestumpy you are a joke, what brought you back to this thread?? are you aware that the unedited version of the sting involving nipper was shown in a court room in mainland uk and Roger Mugford was able to answer any questions relating to it and go on to win the case, if anything the people behind the sting look bad as it shows just how far they'll go to attempt to ruin someones credibility, he's a true expert and the quality of his evidence in courts backs that statement up. Its all very easy to go in to court as the prosecution does in n. ireland n state that a dog is a pitbull without havin takin 1 measurement to access how the dog conforms to standard
mccrorie
New Member!
Male 

19-05-2008, 11:13 AM
I didn't see it but I must admit I am not a fan. Yes he has some strange views but it is how he delivers his message that I can't stand.
weestumpy
Dogsey Junior
Male 

19-05-2008, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by snoops View Post
weestumpy you are a joke, what brought you back to this thread?? are you aware that the unedited version of the sting involving nipper was shown in a court room in mainland uk and Roger Mugford was able to answer any questions relating to it and go on to win the case, if anything the people behind the sting look bad as it shows just how far they'll go to attempt to ruin someones credibility, he's a true expert and the quality of his evidence in courts backs that statement up. Its all very easy to go in to court as the prosecution does in n. ireland n state that a dog is a pitbull without havin takin 1 measurement to access how the dog conforms to standard

What has brought me back to this thread is someone posted a message and i got an eail.Its not rocket science.
yes i beleive the programme was show in a court room and mugford spun some cock and bull stroy that he had issued a writ against the TV company and USPCA. That was shot down when a letter from both was produced stating no writ was issued, then he came out with i am in discussions with my legal team if i should issue a writ.

At the end of that case the magistrate stated the prosecution did not prove beyond reasonable doubt the dog was a pit bull. The stupid prosectuion should have jumped up and said its not up to them to prove it is but for the defence to prove its not a pit bull.

Anyway, it good the dog was not destroyed. How can you conform to a standard breed when pit bulls in the uk do not have a standard. Remember we dont live in america

As for his evidence in court, he has won only one case in NI and in that case what happened 24hrs later, one of the dogs had to be destroyed because they attacked each other ripping the Face off one in the presence of his holly worship mugford. He forgot to mention in court that when he inspected them they attacked each other and he had to seperate then by hitting one with a spade over the head.Where was he when the press wanted to talk about it, on the first plane. One of the top judges told him to his face, he knows nothing of fighting dogs.

He was asked by the same judge, if you are so sure its not a pit bull type dog, then as a expert in breeds of dogs as you call yourself, then what breed of dog is it, could not asnwer it. lost the case.

He aslo lost Mid Antrim Animal sancurey court case. He was thrown out of court in Lisburn for being caught out. He came out with there is such a breed as an Irish Staffordshire bull terrier. Oh forgot about the cae is Castlreagh, thrown out because of lack of knowledge.

Dont get me complety wrong the breed leglisation is wrong and i have written to the governemt many times and will continue to do so until this unjust law is changed, but i cannot stand a liar who is willing to mislead courts for money, He stated on a radio station in NI go get legal aid and i will defend you. That before he even seen the bloddy dog.

If you want i can type out the written judgement for you to read.

Not discredited, try below

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/nort...5578-20643365/
snoops
New Member!
Male 

20-05-2008, 04:34 PM
http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/nort...5578-20648949/

did enough to convince the magistrate that duke wasn't a pitbull in the end which he wasn't
At the end of that case the magistrate stated the prosecution did not prove beyond reasonable doubt the dog was a pit bull. The stupid prosectuion should have jumped up and said its not up to them to prove it is but for the defence to prove its not a pit bull.
did enuf to displace the statutory presumption that duke was a pitbull, well done, it takes quality evidence to do so. And that statuary presumption in courts is wrong, so so wrong, wardens with no breed id experience are seizing dogs at a glance, what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty.
As egar said before adba is the standard used by breed id experts to access conformity to apbt.
snoops
New Member!
Male 

20-05-2008, 04:52 PM
http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G1-170430496.html
he has won two cases in n.ireland, it's already been explained before what happened with Roxy, i wont go over it again, ur wrong. He never touched a shovel that day so i know for fact your wrong there also. Above is the other case he won. Should have been another one here after a magistrate ruled that the animal sanctuary dogs were not apbt type and it was thrown from court but unfortunately for the three lovely dogs concerned after 21 months of not seeing the outside of their kennels and being starved of human contact or anything else to stimulate the dogs a judge oveturned that decision, took five months to reach his decision after the appeal hearing, i wonder why.
I find it hard to believe that you really thinks its good that Duke was reprieved, reading over your earlier statements leads me to believe this
weestumpy
Dogsey Junior
Male 

21-05-2008, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by snoops View Post
http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/nort...5578-20648949/

did enough to convince the magistrate that duke wasn't a pitbull in the end which he wasn't

did enuf to displace the statutory presumption that duke was a pitbull, well done, it takes quality evidence to do so. And that statuary presumption in courts is wrong, so so wrong, wardens with no breed id experience are seizing dogs at a glance, what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty.
As egar said before adba is the standard used by breed id experts to access conformity to apbt.
I would agree with you that every person should be innocent until proven guilty, including the dog, But thats what the laws states, i dont agree with that bit. If the ADBA is to be used as a starting point, why has the Home Office, DEFRA and other leglisation makers not made it leglisation. Simple answer is they state the dog is not a reconised breed in the UK and we dont live in American so why should this standard be used.

I note your from Ballymena so i was searching the net, i noticed in the local papers that the warden has called for the leglisation to be reviewed as soon as possible as no dog should be judges on how it looks or condemed to death on how it looks, if the rest would start to speak out it might help.
Page 8 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >