View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kaiblue
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-11-2006, 03:23 PM
theres little worry about him chewing anything dangerous our bungalow is completly dog proffed i like to pretend that its minimalist but really its non-chew-ablist (well obviousley theres toys,dog gates and vet beds everywhere but as for prof that people live in my house, there is none!!!! (kai ate everything we own when she was a pup!!!!! i only saw the pictures of husky destruction AFTER she had eaten the sofa bed

ah well, wouldnt be without them.x
deedee2
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-11-2006, 04:17 PM
I agree with putting him in the kitchen with a safety gate on.I agree that much that I'm investing in one tommorow.My 8 week old monster pup and nutty 6 year staffy are driving everyone in the house mental.They are playing,chasing,wrestling,thudding and having the time of their life.Tasha my 6 yr old is a nutter and is loving having a co.accussed, she thought Xmas had came early .I must say no to him about 5 hundred times a day, he has a feitish for wires and has chewed 4 mobile chargers and my house phone wire and steals the washing thats drying over the radiators,In nothing is safe .I should have called him damian instead of marley ha.He must be the naughtiest pup I've ever known and we are constantly locking one of them in a room for a bit of time out and its usually the eldest cause he causes mayhem in minutes so Marley boy will be in the kitchen tommorow ,Ithink the whole family will be Argos' first customers for Marleys safety gate!Known Damian he 'll probably eat chunks from my new kitchen or eat his way through a wall ha!I hope u r new addition is better behaved than mine!goodluck!have fun.!ha
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2