Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2017, 07:06 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 27 April

Good morning everyone,. Well the sun is shining but it is very cold out there.

Eileen, beautiful pictures of the girls, they are growing up so quickly. Princess is looking good too.

June, Cariad is certainly surprising. But it is good to know that she is still doing well despite her tumours.

Harvey, that was a close shave with that police car, had you not been interested in the property you were looking at you may have been further round the bend and that police car straight into you. You'd think they would know better.

Griff, hope you are feeling ok today and the girls are ok.

Lynn, hope you have got the sunshine we have here.

Mandy, Sue, Barry, Kazz, Norma, Brenda et al hope you are all ok,

Have a good day, take care, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-04-2017, 07:43 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.

We did have the sunshine Moyra it seems to of popped behind a cloud for now. Hopefully it will pop out again later.
Bit chilly still.

Eileen lovely pictures of Lacey and the babies.
Harvey that was a bit close, trouble is round these roads you just never know what you might end up facing.
June Cariad certainly keeping you on your toes.

Hoping everyone is well today and all four legged friends.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2017, 07:49 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Lovely pictures of the girls and little Lacey Eileen.

Wow that was a near miss Harvey they should have know better than to speed along narrow lanes. I wonder who they would have blamed if the accident had occurred.

Cariad certainly knows how to keep you guessing June and long may it continue for her.

Hope the sun keeps shinning for your Moyra and Lynn

Lovely here this morning although a frost over night. Barry has an eye appointment at the hospital later so not much else can be done.

Have a good day and stay safe. Hope everyone is keeping well.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-04-2017, 08:52 AM
Raining here, not that cold though. Will wait and see if it stops in the next hour or so. If not then I'll get the bin liners of shavings off to the tip. This dry weather has made a massive difference, only 3 bin liners, that includes household rubbish and ashes from the fire, its been anything up to 7 when we've had rain for days on end.
After the way Cariad shot off yesterday, Lynn, I am canceling the cartrophen idea, think the CBD oil has livened her up to one notch higher than is manageableHoping you get to talk to Gill about the new tablets and you unearth what's been said, you must be so worried.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2017, 08:58 AM
Hopefully third time lucky lost two posts now.....

Good morning all I lost my post earlier so here I am back with a shortened version.

Trying to sort what I need to pre the op on Tuesday, and also well now 2 machines of washing on the line and a third n the machine. Looks like a nice day not as cold as yesterday wind wise and Mr Sunshine is showing his presence a bit more,talking about a week in the sun with a friend in late June. Until operation can't commit but will get a late deal anyhow.

Off to try and sort out my sheds today (know that should not be a sentence I say) but I love my sheds and like Eileen I like powertools and like quite a few on here I have to do my own DIY and repair work if I can and I enjoy it.
Just had to run out and rescue the washing snow/sleet hardly could see the line. Amazing weather. Good job I got Buster out earlier.

Off to the shops now then home. Going to grout the new tiles I put up in the toilet.

Have a good day all.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2017, 09:00 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Raining here, not that cold though. Will wait and see if it stops in the next hour or so. If not then I'll get the bin liners of shavings off to the tip. This dry weather has made a massive difference, only 3 bin liners, that includes household rubbish and ashes from the fire, its been anything up to 7 when we've had rain for days on end.
After the way Cariad shot off yesterday, Lynn, I am canceling the cartrophen idea, think the CBD oil has livened her up to one notch higher than is manageableHoping you get to talk to Gill about the new tablets and you unearth what's been said, you must be so worried.
Poor old Cariad..................now she is refreshed you do not want her to be unstoppable bad mommy
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2017, 09:32 AM
She's going to enjoy the rest of her life, Cariad that is. I hope Gill also Lynn if she knows what's going on.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-04-2017, 09:49 AM
LOL Kazz and Moyra, running the entire length of the football pitch after my senile delinquent girl is not something I wish to commit to on a daily basis Rain just started again, was thinking it had stopped as well.
Kazz hope you get your week in the sun after your op, will really set you up
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-04-2017, 10:37 AM
Raining and Dillon is under the hedge dry as a bone.

Kazz sorry to hear the hernia is giving you trouble now roll on tuesday and getting back on the road to recovery.
June certainly couldn't go haring after Dillon if the need arose.
Sue hope Barry gets on ok at the eye clinic.

Washed the hall wall down does my head in this chalky paint so much more effort than just washing down a decent silk emulsion. Especially when you have a dog that can throw slobber at what seems a 100 feet into anywhere.
Be glad to get some decent emulsion on the walls all through the place.
Will hoover and tidy when mark has left for work he doesn't start til 1pm. Can't do much with him under my feet.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2017, 11:32 AM
I went to the opticians yesterday although I was not due for my annual appointment until August. I had noticed that my eyes have deteriorated and as I have an eye appointment on the 30th May at the hospital I felt I needed to make sure my glasses were up to date. Just as well I went because my eyes have deteriorated quite badly, so I will not be charged for an early eye test because of the change in prescription however my glasses are going to cost £233.95. But what price can you put on eyesight, I know Barry would agree with me.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >