Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2017, 08:05 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday 19th January

Good morning everyone,

Well June I wonder if he has gone and who is the woman, the landlady? Sister? mystery.

Lynn, glad the car is done, do you hope to get the money back from where you purchased the car?

Hope all poorlies are feeling better today.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and safe and well. God Bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-01-2017, 08:32 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Bit damp and grey here today.

June sounds like numbnuts is wanted maybe he has not attended a court hearing or has had his driving licence suspended if they sound very interested in the car ? So many scenarios but does sound like he is on their radar and by him acting the way he has towards you has stupidly for him put his head above the parapet.
Wonder what relationship the woman is to him ?

Kazz hugs today.
Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2017, 09:18 AM
Just walked Amber out there and it is tators. Annie came over the bull mastiff and they had fun and games, it does save me and Karen's legs when they can run it off together with the ball. Praise indeed for Annie normally two days and the ball is finished but these expensive balls I got from Amazon have lasted longer, still need to 20 balls for £30 including postage. but they are robust and Annie likes to puncture them and rip them apart.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2017, 09:22 AM
Kazz, hope you are ok today, it's an awful big gap to fill when you lose a dog you have had for so many years. I do hope you can bear the loss.

Griff hope you are ok today have you taken your medication? if so you will need to rest. Take care.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-01-2017, 09:52 AM
He is still there, lights were on last night, but off pretty quickly. I was doing the yard this morning and he came into the bathroom, he had clothes on. I finished up quicklky, shooed the girls in (poor things) and went in myself. The pipe on my hoover is clogged again and was trying to clear it with the hose, but I'm not getting involved with him if the head comes over, so I left the hose and I'll try and do it later if there's no sign of him. Got a tip trip today which means coming down the back and not looking forward to it. The woman lives in the house but no one knows if its her house or she rents a room like he does. If she was cleaning in there yesterday then I think its her house. I think she can be made to take responsibility for this as landlady and will be finding out
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2017, 10:21 AM
Good morning everyone

Sorry to read your news Kazz and send you my condolences and a cyber hug.

Good news about the car Lynn now hopefully the original garage will cough up and Gorden gets many happy years of motoring.

If he is still there and behaving June I expect he is fear of the police turning up then he can deny everything and make you out as a nutter. Unfortunately he doesn't know of your evidence so hopefully he is on the police radar and this is the final nail in his coffin and they cart him off for good.

That is good for you and Amber that she met her friend and had a good run round whilst you rested your legs Moyra.

Hope everyone two and four legged are well.

Lovely day this morning. Frost first thing but now the sun is shinning. Had a lovely lie in this morning as son is working from home and tomorrow is his day off, bliss. Friend coming round this afternoon so lots of talk and lovely cake

Have a good day and stay safe and warm
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2017, 10:41 AM
Good morning everyone, it's a lovely one here.
Kazz, so sorry to hear your bad news. Hugs and love to you.
Tw you have obviously given numbnuts a scare and he is behaving himself.
I hope you all have a good day, stay warm x
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2017, 11:16 AM
June, do hope Numbnuts is behaving ok and you have been able to get out with the girls. Very worrying wonder what the police will do to make him repair the damage to your gate. I still wonder who she is and why the flowers in his room?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2017, 11:34 AM
Morning all,
Moyra, did my chemo yesterday and stayed in except for taking the dogs out..does me good to get out for a little wander
TW, hopefully the police will get hold of him soon enough
Lynn, hope the car is returned today
Morning Sue and Nippy...did i remember everyone Lol..if i have missed you Sorry!!
apparently my dad is having trouble breathing again, i have rung him up and yelled at him, this is the second time in as many months he has said this...he is driving me mad
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2017, 01:17 PM
Griff, it thought your mum and dad were home from hospital, is that not so. Doesn't sound like they are. hope all is well with them. Just instructed to put the snooker on! see you later.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >