Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2016, 06:09 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, April, 7

Good Morning everyone, Bit earlier this morning, was glad to get up, as backwards and forwards to the loo.

Griff, hope your back is a lot better this morning and anyone else still suffering too.

Hope Dillon and Casey are much better too and Mr Fritz of course.

Mandy, hope you had a good night.

Better get Amber out for her walk, take care all, have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-04-2016, 06:23 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.

griff hope the back is feeling better today backaches are awful.
Mandy glad you were feeling better yesterday and hope it continues today so you can enjoy your day off. Lovely if Liam and co., visit at the weekend.
Harvey good to read Casey is doing so much better trouble is they forget we don't and still worry. They then of course want their long walks back.

Off to Essex today to see Gill I have some nice bits to pop on the graves and we are meeting our niece also. Michael's eldest daughter.

Hope everyone is well today and all our four legged friends.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2016, 07:13 AM
Enjoy your trip to Essex Lynn, just walked Amber it is trying to rain out there but I believe it will pass. Safe journey, take care.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2016, 07:52 AM
Morning just a quickie for now. It is National No Housework Day today. Yeh.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-04-2016, 08:02 AM
No rain here, and the sun is trying to come out, can see blue sky as well
Not much on today, girls will go out later on, very muddy on the field, but I am stuck with it for at least till next week when I can venture back out onto the Country Park
Did you eat something that disagreed with you Moyra.
Have a lovely day over with Gill, Lynn
Every day should be National No Housework Day, Brenda
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2016, 08:10 AM
Morning everyone.
Sorry to hear you have had a bad night Moyra.
Lynn safe journey to Essex, hope you find Gill well.
Brenda, I'm all for that, although if you looked around my house you would think it was every day
Shopping today and it's a big one. Our friend from Germany comes tomorrow so we have to stock up!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2016, 08:21 AM
Good morning

Hope you are feeling better Moyra.

Safe trip to Essex Lynn and hope Gill is feeling well.

I agree Brenda no housework today then

Hope you get all you need whilst shopping Nippy. It will br nice to have you friends to stay for a while

I expect the mud monsters will enjoy their run June.

Sunny here at the moment. Have to take Barry to the dentist this afternoon and hopefully it will be dry so I can walk Teazle along the front whilst he is in there.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2016, 08:33 AM
Morning all
Oh dear Moyra....hope your tum settles down
Lynn, have a lovely time with Gill and your Niece
Brenda...oooo great an excuse for not hoovering
TW, hope the girls don't get too mucky for you
Sue, hope Tumbleweed is brave at the dentist
Nippy, don't go mad in the shop...leave a bit for everyone else
Back is still sore today, it doesn't go away when lying down, apparently it could be something called discitis...comes on suddenly (which it did) doesn't go away when lying down..it doesn't and affects people who are immuno suppressed..me!! Lol ,will see how i go, i am going to risk the naproxen today. Dex is at the vets today, i am gutted as i had to get mum to take him...i couldn't manage, deags is there tonight and i think mum and dad will have to take her...this does not bode well, neither know how to understand her
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2016, 11:25 AM
The naproxen has helped, pain still there but I am able to get of the sofa a bit more comfortably
Rain has given way to sunshine, looks like summer from the window upwards!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-04-2016, 11:34 AM
Oh dear Griff, and does it go away as quickly as it came on, I am hoping it does.I'm sure your mum and dad will understand and try to follow your probably strict instructions on the do's and don'ts of her
Everyone walked and back. Took Mabs and Kesh out on their own because I don't think its doing Zen much good not having to walk properly onlead,but just going in a car, being let out,run round and then back in the car. So today Zen went with Cariad and Lona. Bit of dancing about initially but she settled down and walked nicely, had a play with Lona and the ball, and was good to have her lead back on, so can't grumble.
Next week I think we'll hit the Country Park again as we are out of the worst time now. Zen not been in season as yet though (probably daren't) so got to go through it all again with her at some point in the next couple of months
Sat down with a brew and a butty, have an hour with the telly and then got stuff to do, gave up on Doctors and that stupid party yesterday, will see if its any better today
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >