View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2016, 09:20 PM
Bit of a temperature going on there to TW?Hope you feel better after a good nights sleep.Couldn't possible choose between the two girlies for a new nameWas thinking,and if it's ok with you,I'd like to call my new car Tawney,how would that be?
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-10-2016, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
feel free to pop over here anytime in the middle of the night.Two ten month old terrors will be delightedAround 3am would be perfect
'evening Eileen Well I am often awake at 3am either because the furry monsters have smelled a cat in the vicinity, that's not too often thankfully, the other reason is a middle of the night need for a wee that's most nights so if Ryanair fly to you at 3am you might find me knocking at your door

I am just kidding of course because flying anywhere these days just seems to be such a hassle and while you were doing grandma duties you might not have read that I sold the campervan so my days of wandering here there and everywhere are well and truly over

Nice photo you unearthed last night, yes that's me in the middle I was a handsome young bloke eh
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2016, 09:27 PM
Oh crumbs hope everyone gets well soon. I am sitting here with a dreadful noise in left ear from stress caused by Argos delivering my parcel to the wrong address so I had to go and get it then had a ding dong with them. So not happy. Take care everyone. Night night.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-10-2016, 09:31 PM
I think Tawney would be thrilled, was only saying to Gnasher today, it is nearly 11 years since I lost her. She was on the phone to me the whole time I was at Bristol Temple Meads waiting for my then OH to come and take us on her final journey, instead of coming home with me like she always did.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2016, 09:32 PM
Hey Harvey
Oh,you spotted your pic thenYes you certainly were a dashing young blokeBit light on the clothing department thoughOh no,you sold the campervan?Someday I'll have one,it's on my bucket listPop over anytime,no need to knock,just come on in
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-10-2016, 09:33 PM
Oh Brenda, how can they get the address wrong these days, I mean its all logged into the sat nav in the van and everything!!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-10-2016, 09:34 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Had a bit of a sleep this afternoon, took some more of the immodium type stuff as not well at all, and felt quite shivery at one point.
Hope this is not some nasty virus thingy, I read somewhere that this time of year is worse than mid winter, something to do with sub zero temps. killing them but right now is the perfect temperature.

A snooze in the afternoon is excellant idea, I often have one after walking Casey & Lara. You may have the beginnings of a fever so take a couple of paracetamol if you have some.

Hope you soon feel better
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2016, 09:37 PM
That's settled then,Tawney it isShe really is a stunning looking girl TW,just gorgeous.I say "is", because I truly believe she's still with you,like all our loved one's who have passed on.I feel my dad with me everyday
BRENDA,you poor babehave a wee relax and de-stress(( hugs))
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2016, 09:43 PM
Awww bum, just lost my post so...hi, all those feeling bad, feel better soon.
Steve was o.k, had pizza and 2pints then 2pints with my dad
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-10-2016, 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Bit light on the clothing department thoughOh no,you sold the campervan?Someday I'll have one,it's on my bucket list
No need for clothes in that climate, in one tribe hidden away in the mountains, they allegedly didn't wear anything at all

If it is Spain you are thinking of going to then a campervan is a useful vehicle, I met many people who use them to go to their home in Spain and for occassional trips back to UK.

Be happy to help out if you have any questions.
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >