View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
pippam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2011, 06:09 PM
My cocker is on chappie she loves it to pieces no problem so far just because a product is cheap doesnt neceserly mean its bad and vets wouldnt recomend it if it was bad for dogs.
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2011, 06:20 PM
It was brilliant for Bessie when she was alive. She had pancreatitis and her attacks were much fewer and less severe when we changed her onto it. Our vet also recommended it.
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2011, 06:39 AM
Originally Posted by pippam View Post
My cocker is on chappie she loves it to pieces no problem so far just because a product is cheap doesnt neceserly mean its bad and vets wouldnt recomend it if it was bad for dogs.

its alright as a stand in, but I personally wouldnt feed it long term unless for health reasons. I certainly wouldnt be feeding it to a young pup.

As for vets, I know of several who have recommended Bakers, and other who admit to knowing nothing of canine nutrition. Simply because they do not take (independent) nutrition training (if they get any, its usually delivered by one of the big companies Hills/Royal Canin. So biased maybe!)
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4