Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2017, 06:29 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 3rd July

Good morning all,

Have a good day, take care, keep warm and dry and above all SAFE and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2017, 07:44 AM
Morning
Awww what a night, my cat decided to keep crying...all through the night, nothing at all wrong with him but he has just lost the plot bless him, he's perfectly happy now we are up with him. My bother has arrived home safely and he actually whatsapped me when he landed!! miracles do happen Lol he is now sat working from home...abrupt end to a holiday! Mum and dad are coming back today, they will get back some time this afternoon, i will attempt to iron my dads work clothes so mum doesn't have to
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2017, 08:16 AM
Ah Griff, you are a good lass, I am sure your mum would appreciate that even if your dad doesn't. Glad your brother contacted you to say he was back safe, sets your mind at rest.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2017, 08:21 AM
Yes Moyra...quite unusual for Andrew to actually remember to message me, usually when he visits he says he will text when he gets home and then we don't hear for days...i end up whatsapp stalking him
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2017, 08:55 AM
Good morning Moyra and Griff.

Pleased brother let you know he was home safe - I don't the it crosses their minds that you worry about them. Mum will be pleased to have no ironing to do but I expect your dad will just wear them without comment

Breezy with sunny periods so hope the washing dries. Have done a bit of gardening and painted one of the meter cupboards which is outside and looked a mess.

Took the laptop in only to find out that Skype had done an update which when installed everything worked was I embarrassed or what

Hope everyone is keeping well and that you June are ok.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2017, 09:20 AM
Hi all,
Griff your brother sounds like mine,they just don't think!
My laptop screen is still juddering, very annoying. I'm going to take t to my lovely little PC man this afternoon.
I'm looking after Luke dog (Yorkie) this morning. Well worth it, his Mum brought me a box of cupcakes!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-07-2017, 10:09 AM
Morning Moyra, griff, Sue and Nippy Jen plus all those who follow.

Bit cooler today so Dillon and I went on a later walk but he was struggling coming back so tad to warm for him. He is now laying outside in the cool. Gorden gone back to london for the week and I am trying to muster the enthusiasm to do housework.

griff glad brother got back safe and let you know. Your mum will be very happy that you have done the ironing.
Sue I would of felt embarrassed to but I would of no more know about the update than you did. As long as it's sorted now. Fingers crossed it behaves now.
Nippy Jen hope the pc man can sort the juddering screen for you.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends too.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2017, 10:26 AM
Lol Sue, that's the sort of thing i would do...but i go all ranty and annoyed at the fact that i have had to trek somewhere and then it turns out to be my fault...whoops!!
Lynn, the housework will be there tomorrow, go sit in the garden with a book or something and stick your feet up
Ooooo how lovely Nippy...cupcakes for looking after a cute ikkle dog!!
Did the ironing, wasn't much for my dad...2 tshirts a pair of special trousers that are needle proof and a jerkin hi vis thingy..if he moans that there is a crease in anything he may well die Lol
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-07-2017, 10:16 PM
Hello again lol Came on to reply to the person who leaves her dog 9 hours or longer in a crate each day. **$#"%*! (big sweary words there) how could anyone do that.

Very quiet here today, are you all having good weather down south so out and about, no time to post

Little Sammy is wonderful except for his hate of unneutered males so put his lead on when I see unknown dogs in the distance. He doesn't care what size they are he's up for it

Hope everyone and 4 legged are all fit and healthy