Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2016, 06:39 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 17th October

Didn't lay in this morning as I was up and down to the bathroom had to take some Imodium.

Zen makes me laugh she has such a lovely character you cannot help but love her.

Griff, I am so terribly sorry about yours and Steve's friend. I hope it doesn't pull Steve further down.

Lynn, so pleased Gordon is making progress with the new bathroom and also that the car appears to have overcome all its problems at last.

Norma it was lovely to see you again yesterday. I hope you are keeping well.

Mandy, Brenda, Nippy Jen and gnasher hope you are all keeping well.

Have a good day all, take care, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2016, 08:01 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope you are feeling better soon Moyra.

Oh dear just when you thought you had cracked it with Zen and she reverts to puppyhood. You just have to love her she is such a character As long as she has it out of her system before the test you will wing it.

Sorry to hear about your friend Griff do hope Steve will be able to cope but you are there to support him.

Welcome back Norma just love your new name Hope all of you are keeping well.

Hope all plumbing went with out further problems Lynn and you now have a nice cosy shower room.

Lovely day here with the sun out and it is quite warm out really no need for a jacket.

Have a nice day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-10-2016, 08:07 AM

So far the weather is ok and bright day hopefully. The garden looks a right mess with twigs and leafs from the oak trees covering it. looks as if it is time to get the blower out again and what a great bit of kit that is for the price.
Looking it up the blower I have is now hard to get the GTech Leaf Blower, petrol 25.4cc
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2016, 08:41 AM

Zen sounds like her ancestor Hal!! The mind boggles at the thought!!

Morning everyone! Nice morning, still in bed with grandson who is watching Peppa Pig on Grandpa Pops' i-Pad!

Big day today - being grilled by His Honour Judge Jenkins as my court case is tomorrow and I need to be put through my paces
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-10-2016, 09:18 AM
Well with that blower another garden cleanup done in under an hour and a wheelie bin full. it would have taken all morning at least doing it with a rake.

This is the area covered

Bumblesnout
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-10-2016, 09:27 AM
Good morning one & all
Do hope the tum has settled down now Moyra
You lucky so n so Sue chucking it down weather wise again here send us some dry weather please
Tweed great photo again
Good luck with the grilling Gnasher
Griff sorry to read of your recent bad news hugs
Lynn do hope car is still behaving and bathrooms are nearing completion
TW poor Zen getting the blame bet she was egged on by her pal at training
Never thought we'd get there with the Bumblesnout however have finally turned the corner as our weekend away proved
Lots of firsts for her
Was magical watching them all working independently (wasn't sure if she would first time out )
Was like watching dancers in a ballet rock solid on point as if paws incased in concrete not a quiver or twitch
If there's any rough edges to smooth out its going to be with the handler not the dog :
Inundated with visitors yesterday don't see anyone for weeks then they all turn up at once was glad when it was bed time
Sorry if I've missed anyone hope alls well with all 4& 2 legged
Better attempt to do something productive
Take care stay safe xxxxxx
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2016, 09:45 AM
Morning all. Hm having read through yesterday I think it is about time you started teaching Seekback for all those missing balls. Lovely day here. Rained a bit first thing but now lovely and sunny. Have fun and if you need the notes on Seekback let me know and I will willingly post them on dogsey. bfn.
Just checked and here is the link for my latest bloggy thing:
http://www.northlancing.org/web%20pa...ppy%202011.htm
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2016, 10:47 AM
Sounds a lovely group Brenda, must remember to collect some conkers.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-10-2016, 11:05 AM
Brenda, they are usually spot on at going at getting the ball back, but Saturday they looked at me blankly, and guess what, another one disappeared today on the field, Lona and Zen disappeared behind the subs huts and came out with only one ball. I couldn't find it, they looked at me like I was nuts, usually Find The Ball sends them looking under every twig. I now have one ball, my ball cupboard is empty Will go onto the river on Wednesday, we have wall to wall rain forecast for tomorrow, and they'll come charging up with them I'm sure.
Norma, how lovely Bumblesnout has shown herself to be such a star, think I will send Zen over to you so's you can iron out the creases, methinks an Industrial Iron will do the job
Has rained here overnight, and was threatening this morning so everyone been out and back earlier than usual, I've run out of bones, so they've had a raw carrot each instead and are hanging around on the off chance I got confused and meant to give them bones instead. Brightened up now of course.
Took more piccies of the debris all along the river bank and in the river itself when I was down there on Monday, so I am ringing the EA today, it never got done last week, kept forgetting with one thing and another, but today it will be done.
Moyra, sorry to hear you've got an upset tummy, at least you have the all clear from the hospital so you know there's nothing lurking thats nasty.
Nikki, have a lovely day with Alfie he is soooo sweet, but sadly looks like his Grandpapa
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2016, 12:20 PM
hi all
Hope all are well
Brenda, mine have been taught to find things at training, there are a couple of holes at the bottom of the tree so i am wondering if it has gone down there....there is a holly bush around the tree too so i can't really get close enough to look.
Gnasher, good luck with your grilling, i am not sure what your court case is for but i really hope things go your way
thanks for the kind words as regards the loss of my friend...he was a colleague to Steve but he won't be that bothered...as for me being there for him...well not sure that is actually going to work out, one thing i like in my life is honesty and i am not sure i am getting that....he is about to lose the best thing that ever happened to him (and that isn't me being big headed just he has had a lot of rubbish people in his life)
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >