Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2016, 06:23 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 18th July

Good morning everyone, feeling a lot better this morning but I hate these extremes of weather. It seems either one thing or the other.

Griff do take it easy, I think Steve is probably too set in his ways now to change. Don't let him hurt you.

Lynn, shame that car would not be any good for Dillon and as you say as he gets older things will become more difficult for him.

LG, hope you are still improving day by day.

June, glad Zen is improving gradually. She obviously knows you are trying to help her.

1cd hope you soon have some warmer weather. Good for little Sammy becoming a bigger boy.

Harvey, any further news on Lara?

Have a good day everyone, stay cool and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2016, 06:35 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow
I am not expecting to hear from him again Moyra, he says he needs time to think ...what's to think about? Either he wants to spend time with me or he doesn't.....he obviously doesn't
At last Summer seems to have arrived!!! Will try and make the most of it as who knows when it come back again lol
Hospital for me this afternoon....could do without it but will go anyway
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2016, 06:38 AM
Good morning Moyra, I'm up about an hour earlier today but I should know that I can't beat you! Are you feeling any better now. How is Steve behaving?
We are having the outside of the bungalow painted today. Anyone got an arm and a leg they can spare cos that is what it is going to cost! Oh well it has to be done and Brian isnt up to climbing ladders anymore.
I hope everyone is well, stay cool, already 19c out there

Morning griff, good luck at the hospital.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-07-2016, 07:18 AM
Morning Moyra, griff and Nippy Jen and all those to follow.
Glad you are feeling better today Moyra.
Griff I know it's hurts but better this way now than a few years down the line. Hope all goes well at the hospital today and have some hugs. X
Hope Rosie enjoys her pampering day Mandy.
Hope the painting goes well Nippy Jen should dry quickly in this heat. I will look in the cupboards for some spare arms and legs.

Very hot already just fed Dillon with the hour rest he has before walking I have a feeling it will be to hot to walk him so it will have to be games if he is up for it in the garden and indoors today.
Gorden on his way back to work only 3 nights 4 days this week then he is off for 4 weeks first week working from home. So 3 weeks as holiday. Mark and Joel turning up Sunday indefinitely. Joel will have to return for September but as for Mark who knows apparently he has some other irons in the fire if this new venture he is going to try doesn't work. Not sure what though he hasn't told us. Sure we will find out soon enough.

Hope everyone is feeling well today and all our four legged friends are too.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2016, 07:28 AM
Morning Moyra, Griff, Nippy and Lynn and all to follow. Very warm here. Have been out already with Tyto at 6.45 and he is asleep as he hates this hot weather like his owner does. Griff if he does get in touch then just be casual friends. At least that way you can call the shots. Hope it goes well for you at hospital. If I may ask what is your illness? Thats if I may ask. Moyra pleased to hear you are feeling better. Off now to look for this family tree stuff. Not making much headway as the writing is so bad from those years ago. Have a good one all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2016, 07:30 AM
Ooooo Nippy, i bet your bungalow will look fabulous when it is painted, what colour are you going?
Lynn, you are going to have plenty of company over the summer then...lovely.
Thanks for the hugs, i will be o.k, i always am
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2016, 07:31 AM
Brenda, i have a disease called GPA, mine is the most serious you can get and is not nice as it won't go into remission...most people get a bit of time in remission but mine won't play nicely and behave Lol
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2016, 07:37 AM
Good morning

Pleased you are feeling better today Moyra and hopefully another peaceful day for you.

Nice short week for you Lynn and then you have Mark and Joel too. Hope all works out for Mark but at lest he has somewhere to live in the meantime. Just hope Joel can be sorted soon.

Take it day by day Griff with Steve if it is meant to be it will happen if not at least you won't get any more hurt than you have already. Hugs. Good luck at the hospital this afternoon.

Good morning Brenda good luck with the family are search.

Hope the bungalow painting goes well at least it will dry in doubt quick time. I have a spare arm and leg but you won't get much for them they are worn out with helping son

Hope Zen is still feeling good

My it is hot out there already. Teazle has had an early walk and the washing is out but I don't think we will be having another walk today. Think I will sit and read this afternoon.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2016, 07:43 AM
Thanks for all the offers of arms and legs We haven't asked for a price because he has worked or us before and we know he can be trusted.
It is going to be Gardenia again griff, looks nice and blends in. Window cills, pipes etc will be royal blue.
Just as long as he doesn't get in my way, sitting in the garden
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2016, 07:44 AM
Well griff tried to look that up and it is very complex but if you go by the other meaning it is Grade Point Average so you are brainy. Right I must get on and do some tree search. Morning Sue.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >