Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2016, 08:02 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, February 21

Good morning everyone,

Getting there must check on Blue and see if that battery is working now. I hope to get her out today if it stays fine.

Amber is waiting to go for her walk so I better pull myself together and get on and take her.

Have a good day everyone, Griff hope Dex is better today and also Teazle I think was unwell too. Stay dry and warm and above all safe and well, God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2016, 09:02 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow.

Hope blue operates today for you and then you can have a longer walk with Amber

Thanks for asking about Teazle but she is fine I think it was Mandy's Rosie who was unwell. Hope she is feeling better today.

Hope Dex has managed to eat Griff, such a worry when they are older and have other health issues.

Hopefully Gordon is now on the way to a good recovery and obeying orders

Dull and damp here this morning but have walked Teazle and OH is out with his chainsaw attacking the framework of that thing .

Have a good day and stay safe and warm
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-02-2016, 09:07 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all who follow.
Wet and windy here.
Hope the walk isn't too cold or wet Moyra and that blue's battery has charged.
Sue hope the demolition goes well.
Hoping Dex and Rosie are feeling better.

Still got a nasty cold and feeling very grumpy.

Have a good day all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-02-2016, 10:37 AM
The rain has stopped and its forecast to be dull but no rain till late afternoon, that means we can go to training and have got myself organised to take Zen with me. Need to put some clean old sheets in the car as I washed them yesterday along with the ones from the floors.
Hoping Dex eats today, a tin of microwaved sardines is quite a lot for a cat, if he's eaten one of them its not all bad. Will he eat them not microwaved
Wonder why Rosie was off colour yesterday, maybe she picked something up when she was out. Hopefully its not morning sickness
At least you know where Barry is, Sue. You can't miss the sound of a chainsaw in action
Have a lovely party today, Nippy, piccies of the cake please
Lynn can you have a Nanny Nap this afternoon, the cold sounds like its dragging you down.
Poor LG, he's been suffering for a while now, hoping its not long before he's back to his normal self.
Moyra I do hope Blue is now fully charged and takes you off without anymore problems.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2016, 10:49 AM
Morning all
Oh dear, a grumpy Lynn...not good, hope you feel better as the day goes on
Moyra, fingers crossed blue will be raring to go
Sue...hope Tumbleweed behaves himself with that chainsaw
TW, have a great time at training...hope Zen behaves Lol
Dex didn't have the wholecan of sardines...probably half of a sardine, he ate his dinner overnight after mum fried his chicken off, he won't touch the cat food even though i microwaved it like the vet said...but he managed to eat a cat treat, i am taking him back to the vet anyway just to reassure myself, he can have his teeth checked and then i know all of him is o.k...he just swallowed the treat, didn't crunch it and he hasn't stolen the dog biscuits either so something isn't right
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-02-2016, 10:51 AM
Oh dear, hope everything is OK with him and he just doesn't fancy eating.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2016, 11:50 AM
To be fair TW, he is about 18 which isn't a bad age considering all he has been through, would love to have him for longer though..he is soooo happy there can't be too much wrong
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-02-2016, 12:22 PM
Yes it is a good age for any cat, never mind all the stuff that's happened to him, but going to be à very sad day for you when it happens
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2016, 02:15 PM
Hello all,
Just typed a full post but it told me my token has expired
Didn't know I'd put one in
Err better not be TW be an emaculate conception
Rosie is lots better, she's had something to eat, and it stayed in
Hope Dex is feeling better, what a great age he is. My Diesel was nearly 19, still miss her
Lynn hope you feeling better soon and less grumpy
Moyra hope Blue charged up
Sue I hope there's not too many expletives from you or Barry with the demolition
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2016, 02:26 PM
Nope blue's batter still flat but I think it may now be charging, I am not sure. I thought Barry was doing a good job.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >